Hi Guys,

Recently I was contacted by Paul of Shine On Detailing who wanted to know if C&S would be interested in hosting a "Beginners Morning to Detailing" this is something we have been doing for a number of groups and we were delighted to assist.

We agreed to host it yesterday and luckily the weather was lovely (compared to our last meet where we all were looking for wood to build an ark!)

Paul recruited a couple of other detailers to help, namely Andy C, Daffy and King Eric.

Yesterday morning I arrived at work to find King Eric and Daffy raring to go and shortly after Andy C and Paul arrived. We started to set up and the first of the Lotus`s arrived.

Heres a couple of shots of the "staff" cars.

By 10am we had a healthy amount of cars turn up, a few more came along as the morning progressed.

Paul had set up a demo vehicle - A Holden Monaro which pumped out a mer 570HP :doublesho Once everthing was in place Paul went through various procedures from washing and demo`d a few diffrent products so people could see how they worked in the flesh. We then gave a Rotary Demo and a PC demo on a the Holden as well as an Elise so people could see how they worked too.

Once all the demos were done we opened the shop and let people make a few purchases of the "essentials"

All in all I had a really enjoyable morning and what a great bunch of people these Lotus guys and girls are :thumb:

So thanks Paul for contacting me to organise it and thanks to Andy, Daffy and George Michael aka King Eric for helping.

Heres the pictures I am sure you have all been waiting to see.

The Demo Car

The "Other" Demo Car

We demo`d machine polishing on the rear wing of this one, followed up with HD Cleanse and a coat of Zymol Concours. (I think the owner is going to want the rest done now!)

The Cars that turned up for the day

The Mighty Lotus Carlton