Post Thanks / Like
    Evening folks,

Just thought I would share my wee experience of trying to find Sonax Gloss Shampoo. Three weeks ago I started calling Vauxhall garages and various detailing shops looking for a large container of Sonax Gloss. What I didn`t realise was how elusive it was! I was told by all the Vauxhall garages that they either did not have any or that they only had a couple of 500ml bottles left. I was looking for at least 3 litres of the stuff as I have heard it is excellent so I kept phoning, however one garage in Edinburgh told me that Gloss shampoo was discontinued and it would not be sold any more!!! I was really confused as the Sonax website had it listed as their product so I emailed the Sonax people about this.

Nothing happened for a week and I forgot about it until yesterday, when Susan from Schulp Marketing Limited called me at work to see how I was getting on in obtaining Gloss shampoo. I told her of my difficulties and she said I could order from them! :woot: So today I am putting in an order for a 5 litre container which costs £17.63 including delivery! The container costs £10 as they sell at trade prices and delivery is £5. The extra £2.63 is the VAT. They also do a 10 litre container too! I feel I have got a great bargain and I am very appreciative of Susan for calling to assist me, just great customer service! Can`t wait for my order to be processed and for the stuff to arrive now, hopefully it will be worth the 3 week wait!

Take care,

Rich.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a great deal :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    `tis a fine product. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonax Gloss Shampoo is not bad at all But I´m addicted to Einszett Raindance!!! Sonax has more cleaning power but leaves worst finish that Raindance.

If you dont mind buying to spain, I can recommend you www.latiendadeldetalle.com here you can find Klasse, Optimun, Leatherique, Menzerna, Einszett, Sonax, Poorboys, Wolfgang, CarLack, and many others. Official Distributors of Poorboys, Mothers and soon of Zaino.

I allways buy from them, they ship me in 24 hours. Maybie you could manage special cuote to UK.

Sorry my poor english
    The Spainish Shine Community!!!

WWW.FoRoDeTaLLeS.CoM

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NeReTe
    Sonax Gloss Shampoo is not bad at all But I´m addicted to Einszett Raindance!!! Sonax has more cleaning power but leaves worst finish that Raindance.

If you dont mind buying to spain, I can recommend you www.latiendadeldetalle.com here you can find Klasse, Optimun, Leatherique, Menzerna, Einszett, Sonax, Poorboys, Wolfgang, CarLack, and many others. Official Distributors of Poorboys, Mothers and soon of Zaino.

I allways buy from them, they ship me in 24 hours. Maybie you could manage special cuote to UK.

Sorry my poor english

You`re right Nerete, I prefer Sonax cleaning power and Raindance finish. When my car is very dirt I use Sonax.

forodetalles is a nice community, is a vice for me (any for you, I know).

See you !!

Thread Information