Like the title says, looking for some good tire/exterior trim dressing. Personally I haven`t tried many, but hands down the best ever was Super Dressing, it looked good, wasn`t greasy, lasted a long time, great for plastic trim, tires, even interior and it smelled great too!!

So I`ve been researching a bit and just don`t see anything that comes close. I guess my main criteria would be that it`s not greasy and that it lasts a long time on tires and trim. I mean around a month of washes and maybe a little rain at the least. Also I`ve seen some reviews say certain products run a bit after it rains, obviously this wouldn`t be good either. I`d also like to buy it by the gallon.

Are there any recommendations? I`m trying to get back into detailing after being out for a while, it`s a whole new game, most of my products were Autoglym and I`m finding out they`re no longer available in the states. I think I`m moving towards Meguiars now, just stuck on this tire dressing, looking for a few options to try.

Oh and one other thing, do the UV inhibitors in some products help at all? I`ll be detailing in AZ, does this change any recommendations?

Thanks for any advice!