I normally don`t use wheel cleaners much, since I wash my wheels before they need a cleaner. But when doing a friend`s car, sometimes soap and water won`t get it. I tried the Eagle One A2Z Wheel and Tire cleaner and I never understood why people liked it. It didn`t live up to the hype, so I went hunting for a wheel and tire cleaner. I like Meguair`s Wheel Brightener, but I didn`t want a gallon of it or have to worry about diluting it. I looked into the Blackfire cleaner, liked what I read, and ordered 32oz of it.

There isn`t much of a smell, and what is there isn`t offensive. Just, kinda cleanish, light chemical smell I would put it. Good for a couple whiffs, but I wouldn`t want to smell it all day.

I like the fact it`s a gel. Not like that of a body wash gel, but it does cling well enough. I did two spray around each tire and then I let the product sit couple minutes then hit it with my Mother`s tire brush. Enter pictures

Excellent foaming and brown roll off.

Now, in my attempt to beat the sun, I forgot after pictures :smack: but the tires came very clean, better than using APC+ at 4:1. I really liked how it performed.

And I also used it on a couple spots on the barrel of the wheel. Really cleaned the barrels up well, as you can tell from the small spots I got it on (as I was testing another product at the same time, thus the small spots. If I were do to it again, I`d get the entire barrel).

Would I buy this product again? Absolutely. It`s a non offensive smelling wheel and tire cleaner while at the same time being strong and safe. And with it being a gel, I didn`t have to use a lot of product.

Thanks for reading.