Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheel cleaner

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 questions.

1. does anyone know someone is staten island, ny looking for

work as a detailer?

2. what is the wage you pay your employees?

3. does any one know where i can purchase plastic bottles, containers, spray bottles over the internet?

Thanks for your help.

My business all of a sudden starting taking off due to the nice weather we have and i am trying not to turn away business, but at the same time i only want to take on, what i can handle as quality work is more important to me then bulk work. but it would be nice to have both.

thanks

Brain

ny`s perfect detailing co.

Post Thanks / Like
    1. I`m in Staten Island, NY and looking for a part-time job as a detailer. Out of school at 12:09 PM.

2. No comment.

3. www.autoint.com and www.topoftheline.com sell plastic containers and spray bottles over the internet.

Hope this helps,
    Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Just as a person on the fourms, if you get a chance to hire this Jason guy ...... go for it! I got alot of my help and advice from him since I started detailing and it has been a HUGE help. A few months down the road and look at me, I have a 300.00 offer to detail a Ford Lighting (36,000.00 truck). I see alot of his work (before and after pics), he can really do a nice job. You`ll be happy with his performance.

Hire jason, he is your man. He does excellent work, just look at his shoes! And you will get him off autopia! 1790 posts! Just kidding jason, we want you here . Hmm Only bostonians answered this post. We should race our cars joe, IS300 vs. your camaro. hehe.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can pick up some really nice spray bottles at Home Depot for about $3.50 or so. They are the ZEP brand and have a really nice sprayer that is quite smooth.

I like the idea that they are not online, as you can pick them up when needed or as an emergency instead of waiting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Al, we can race any time, I just can`t make turns, Betsy`s old flabby butt jiggles a little and might fall over the side of the road. Too much power back there.

Ever see the rally clip of your car? It looks like a Benz 500 sliding around in mud, they converted your car to a rally car, looks like fun! I can see the Boston Globe now "man in luury car with rally helmet says he is at Mt Summit .......... while driving down Rte 93"

do you have a black camaro joe? Because I saw a well detailed black camaro (late 90s model) on huntington ave. last friday. The exhaust sure sounded nice! I think betsy might take me out on the straight aways.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure my car would take you on turns, I even scared of my friends 1988 Audi 80 Quattro in turns, that sucker can still hang with my car any day of the week. Once it`s at speed the car is built to stay up there by mastering gear shifting and keeping it`s speed through the turns.

I`m still using the factory shocks/springs. I plan on dumping 1000.00 to 1250.00 into my suspension, if I can`t give you a run for your money after those mods then I give up... it better handle or I`m sending everything back.

I have a bright red camaro, it looks like the brand new ones. Round headlights and the whole nine, my roof is black, I have the scoop on the hood and the tint on my left window is screwed up. If you see me stop me by all means.... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    ok guys, you talked me into it. Jason called me on my cell phone and i am going to try him out this weekend. If i like what i see he got the job.

I`ll let you know how it turned out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the nice plugs

I hope I do well, haven`t picked up my PC in 2 1/2 months. I guess its like riding a bicycle, never quite forget it.

We`ll find out about my performance this weekend......

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    don`t worry about it. I have learned that it is not only how you treat the customers but how you treat your employee`s. You will see that the customer comes first but i do like to have fun while working. I have done business this way for years and it has really paid off. Hopefully no rain this weekend. You have my number so call me tomorrow afternoon.

Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, glad to hear that.

Exactely what time do you want me to call you? I am in the process of planning my day tomorrow. My older cousin really wants to get into shape, so I will probably be over by his house in the local gym (brooklyn, near church ave. area code 11218/ start of ft. hamilton pkwy near prospect express way) in the morning, but have to plan it all out (make it home on time to call you, takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get back to my home from his house.)

Currently, I`m thinking about calling you at around 3 or 4 PM.

5AM get up, 8AM get to cousin`s house, workout till 1 (4 hours seems good for his first back into shape workout, taking things slowly then having a nice meal afterwards), get home at 3, latest 4.

Does that work for you Brian?

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    You can call me anytime tomorrow when you get a chance. I am working tomorrow anyway with the insurance company. Don`t go crazy trying to call me tomorrow if you don`t have time. Just when you get a change give me a call.
    If you want to send me a direct e-mail it is:
    perfect.detailing@verizon.net

Post Thanks / Like
    BY THE WAY HAPPY B-DAY TO JASON

PROFILE SHOWS MARCH 4TH

Post Thanks / Like
    See you soon

Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information