Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya folks... first off I gotta say this place is great, just stumbled on it and have learned so much already I just received my MF towels from NEATItems and I`m planning on trying them out this weekend. I`m using P21S wax on my car and have been applying with the foam applicator and removing with cotton towels. So, when removing with the MF should I use them slightly damp or completely dry? I tried a couple of searches and couldn`t turn anything up. Thanks in advance!

John

Oh, and here`s a pic of the car I took a while ago. It hadn`t been waxed since October in this pic, and at that time I had been using Blitz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the best detailing forum on the web!

I like the P21S wax. It`s a beeswax base and will not leave a white reside on your trim. Goes on easily with a foam pad, and you can take it off with either a dry MF towel, or spritz it with a shot of QD if you would like. The P21S comes off so easy, you won`t have any problem either way.

Blitz is a little harder to take off, but you can remove that with a dry MF towel, also. Blitz will leave a residue on your trim if your not careful. Different formula.

Again, welcome aboard, and read the archives and detailing tips when you get a chance, what a wealth of knowledge to be had. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Autoglym CWC question....

I`m planning on getting a 5L container of CWC, my question: Do I need a special sprayer to have the cleaner foam up once it is sprayed?

I`ve seen some videos on youtube of this product and when they are using the Autoglym sprayer it looks like it foams up a bit. Should I get the 5L and a 500mL to utilize the sprayer, or can I use a Kwazar?

I guess the other obvious question: does this product need to be "foamy" when sprayed on to wheels?

Thanks for the continued help everyone. Have a great weekend!

-Kody-

Post Thanks / Like
    I use it with a regular spray tip and it works just fine, I have noticed better performance if I spray it on a "Dry wheel" as opposed to a wet wheel(Pre-sprayed with water).
    "Comfortable in my own skin"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge View Post
    I use it with a regular spray tip and it works just fine, I have noticed better performance if I spray it on a "Dry wheel" as opposed to a wet wheel(Pre-sprayed with water).
    Thank you Bob. I look forward to using it.

-Kody-

Post Thanks / Like
    How does this compare to Sonax?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DetailDan View Post
    How does this compare to Sonax?
    There are many threads out there that discuss which wheel cleaner is better between Sonax and AG CWC.

I am going with the CWC because it is much less expensive and my friends on TID really seem to have good luck with it. Sonax does not have a pleasant smell, which for some, could be a deal-breaker on its own.

I know both products are extremely good at what they and it may just come down to personal preference.

-Kody-

Thread Information