Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Guysâ€your advice is required

After reading all your post regarding polymer sealants I now want to change.
    After inquiring with Klasse direct I have found out to ship 1 x 500ml AIO & 1 X 500ml SG will set me back $175 Aussie dollars. Thanks but no thanks when 3M, Meguiars & Mothers range is available here from $18 to $24 a bottle. I’m really after something that lasts a little longer than your standard wax #26. I have since tried to purchase #20 but found out it’s the only product Meguiars fail stock in Oz.

After searching around I have discovered a product called “Amazing Glazeâ€
    Polymer Sealant
    http://www.aggroupaust.com.au/products.htm &
    http://www.amazingglaze.co.uk/index2.phtml

Has anybody had any experience with this product as it’s apparently used widely in the aircraft industry and is available in Oz.

Your Help Appreciated

Cheers
    Shane

Post Thanks / Like
    I just dispatched an email to a buddy down under. Hopefully he will sign on here and shed some light on the product if he has used it.

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Jngrbrdman [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>I just dispatched an email to a buddy down under. Hopefully he will sign on here and shed some light on the product if he has used it. [/b]</blockquote>
    Cheers

I don’t think it’s widely used in Oz though. I think its used mostly in the USA and UK + aviation industry judging by these reviews http://www.amazingglaze.co.uk/reviews.phtml
    Also states that it`s Endorsed by Rinspeed Design, concept car makers for Mercedes Benz, Audi, VW and Porsche.
    After getting a quote it might be worth getting Klasse as 2 X 30ml bottles of Amazing Glaze 2 stage Polymer Sealant sells at $70.00 which only enough for 2 cars.

Thanks

Shane

Post Thanks / Like
    I would stick with the more well known brands......

Post Thanks / Like
    You can get Klasse AIO and SG for AUD49.50 each at Wax Wizard .
    ~Footy

My lawyers have advised me to say nothing until the results of the blood test come through...

Post Thanks / Like
    If it would be cheaper to ship from the Philippines or Singapore, our distributors in those two countries,might be able to help you out.

Check the distributor listing link on www.autoint.com to find out how to contact them.

Ketch
    :up
    "Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies!

From Wax Wizard 1 X AIO 500ml & 1 X SG 500ml

$108.00 Delivered. Still awaiting a quote from

singapore.

Finally and Aussie distributor.

The price you pay from far away!!

Cheers

Shane

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shane,

Amazing Glaze is available in Singapore. You can check out the Singapore forum below for comments by users.

] Car Torque

You can also search through delphi forums for other car forums. Some would have user comments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure about the Amazing Glaze which looks like an Amazing Profit for those who sell it. There is one good Polymer sealant glaze you can buy in Australian Auto shops and thats the Autoglym range which is available at Autopro where I am. The Extra Gloss is suppose to be similar to Klasse SG if you want to check it out. I use Klasse and its in a different ball park to wax especially in the protection and longevity area so you cant compare it to the fact you can get Meguiares/Mothers for less here.

Laterz mate

Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Powerslave [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Not sure about the Amazing Glaze which looks like an Amazing Profit for those who sell it. There is one good Polymer sealant glaze you can buy in Australian Auto shops and thats the Autoglym range which is available at Autopro where I am. The Extra Gloss is suppose to be similar to Klasse SG if you want to check it out. I use Klasse and its in a different ball park to wax especially in the protection and longevity area so you cant compare it to the fact you can get Meguiares/Mothers for less here.

Laterz mate [/b]</blockquote>
    PowerSlave

By the sounds of your post sounds like your an extremely satisfied user of Klasse under Australian weather conditions?
    Where did you get your Klasse from?

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Shane [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>

By the sounds of your post sounds like your an extremely satisfied user of Klasse under Australian weather conditions?
    Where did you get your Klasse from?

Cheers [/b]</blockquote>
    I got my Klasse from a friend I told her to buy it for me for my Bday and she lives in Dallas, she got it from the place affiliated with this website. Considering the price in U.$.A if I was you id buy it from the wax wizard guys here which would be about the same if you paid for the postage to Melbourne from USA.

Alternitavely If you have a good friend you can trust and like to save $ id buy this 33 oz. Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze KLA-*33$27.95 + 8$ Postage so thats about 70 Aussie $ which is almost 1 Litre of Klasse from http://www.properautocare.com/kla-gla.html and forget about the All In One. BUT if you buy it at a discount which members often get of 10 or 15% then things look even better. But then depending on how much that American friend loves you the postage to Melbourne from USA isnt that cheap either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Shane,

I guess you missed the PM I sent you. I`ll just sum it up here, I don`t mind. My mother went to Australia this Sunday, and I had offered to receive shipment of Klasse to my house and send it back with her, but it`s a little too late for that.

However........ (check your PM`s, use this link).

Justin

Post Thanks / Like

should I use tire dressing on a Dune buggie

Hi Guys ....I detailed my first dune buggieATV yesterday and have to finish it up in the morning . I grossly underestimated my work time on it.

Anyway Im not sure if i should use tire dressing or not ? Wont the sand just stick to the tires ? Hes taking it out very soon to the desert.

I have 303 , maybe that is a good choice ? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as it is a water based dressing you should be fine.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    As long as it is a water based dressing you should be fine.
    :iagree:

You might also tell them next time it will be more :money: This should either scare them off, or realize they should tip you accordingly. Either way you win :ar!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information