Post Thanks / Like

Powe Ball Success

I recently had a co-worker approch me to do a paint corrction on his F150. I looked at the truck and decided that it needed me. This thing was trashed, even after I worked for 8 hours it was still in need of a new paint job. However it did look 300% better. The rims on it had never been polished, or cleaned properly. They are straight aluminum, very dull, just white finish. The Power Ball helped tremendously. It saved me lots of time, even though I did go back and redo everything by hand, that thing helped alot. I know alot of u guys have tried it and hated it, which made me not want to buy it, but I took a chance and it worked out. Anyone that is thinking of using one, just remember one simple tip. If your rims have lots of sharp edges or holes and such, it may not help you much. But if your rims are smooth, with really wide openings it will save time....but thats just my opinion (and i am far from an expert on anything!!) I just wanted to let everyone know my take..:thumbup::thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like
    And I thought by the title of thread, someone had won the powerball :tongue:

Glad to here the truck came out looking better. Chip Foose will be glad to see your post, if he`s a lurker :notworthy:

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. The Power Ball can be very helpful, or you can tear it up in one use.
    John Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE the PowerBall Mini for exhaust. I`ll shove it up a pipe as far as it will go with some M105 and let it rip. Then, I`ll wrap a microfiber around it, shove it back in, and run it slowly to remove the residue.
    David Strum
    Charlotte, NC

Finance during the week, finishes on the weekends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Altimazzz View Post
    ... just remember one simple tip. If your rims have lots of sharp edges or holes and such, it may not help you much. But if your rims are smooth, with really wide openings it will save time....but thats just my opinion (and i am far from an expert on anything!!) I just wanted to let everyone know my take..:thumbup::thumbup:
    Excellent advice. I`ve used a power ball several times and I agree 100%. For smooth wheels it is a very useful and time-saving tool. Wheels with sharp edges will tear up the Power Ball.
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by weekendwarrior View Post
    I LOVE the PowerBall Mini for exhaust. I`ll shove it up a pipe as far as it will go with some M105 and let it rip. Then, I`ll wrap a microfiber around it, shove it back in, and run it slowly to remove the residue.
    U make it sound so dirty!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Thread Information