Quote Originally Posted by justin30513 View Post
They also have some nice MF mitts that I get 10 at a time. Their tire dressing is awesome for wheel wells.....32oz. for a buck is pretty good in my book!
Yep, I have a few of the small mits from there I use for engines & wheels :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Luster View Post
Yeah, I`ve used their tire dressing for wheel wells... it works "well". ::devil:
I have a bottle of the dressing. I tried it on a tire 1 time...Total Junk. I never did try it on the wells, I will look to see if I can locate the bottle and give it a go :soldier:

They use to have M/F towels. I must have over a 100 of them. They were 2 for $1. They are perfect for applying interior dressing, wiping down engines and tires/wheels :Santa Smiley:

They also have 2 different size blue painters tape. I use it often and have Never had a problem with left over residue/glue. 1 thing I do regardless if its 3m tape or dollar store tape is just kinda lay it on the trim/edges and at the base run my thumbnail gently to secure :Snowman:

These are things I will skimp on. Leaves more :money: for quality polish/wax/sealants/leather treatments :wizard: