Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Wheel brushes????

I`m going to place another order and I need some wheel brushes. I like the long, cylinder type with the longer bristles. Does PAC sell these???

Post Thanks / Like
    If you mean this one... yes they do. I have one... works great!

Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the discontinued Versa Angle Wheel Brush from Meguiars

I think PAC might have them still too.
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    We still have them in stock Nick...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luster View Post
    If you mean this one... yes they do. I have one... works great!

This is the one! Can someone link me to it? Can`t seem to find it. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

TOGWT
    Wheel Detailing Brush

a)The Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush - has a thicker, reinforced stem, but maintains its flexibility although the new stem is more rugged for frequent use on auto wheels. The bristles are slightly feathered on the ends to gently clean delicate wheel finishes, such as coated or plated wheels, without scratching.

b)E-Z Detail Brush - is 18 inches long, 4-1/2 inches in diameter and is super-soft with Nylex bristles, a material that combines the softness of a natural bristle with the strength of nylon. There`s a vinyl tip bonded to the top of the brush and a knuckle guard on the handle but the most impressive feature of this brush is the flexible, inner core. This vinyl-coated wire core will bend in every imaginable direction which allows the brush to get into areas where few other brushes can reach. PAC

c)Lambs wool wheel cleaning brushes - called Wheel Woolies; these brushes drastically cut the amount of time it takes to clean almost any kind of wheel. Each brush is 12- inches long with a chemical resistant handle and a bonded wool head. PAC

d)Spoke & Slot Brush - simple, safe, and effective, ultra-soft bristles squeeze into wheel crevices. TOTL

e)Lambs Wool Spoke Brush - it replaces those awkward spoke brushes that never seem to be the right size and lack soft bristles on the tip. This tapered ultra soft tool is completely covered with 100% lamb?s wool and is small enough to squeeze between spokes, slots and around bolts 6 1/2" long, 1/2" to 2" in diameter - TOTL

f)Microfiber Cleaning Wand - the special microfiber thick nap cleans tight spaces in; (0.5"x1.5"x12") wheels use dry or moisten with water for extra cleaning power - no chemical cleaners are needed Machine washable, air dry, no fabric softener. Refills are available ? Casabella

g)Power Sticks - are designed to be used with your cordless drill, simply wet the wheel with water, spray on your favourite wheel cleaner, attach the Power Stick to your cordless drill, dip the brush end into a bucket of soapy water and allow the friction of the Power Stick`s Super Soft Cloth to gently scrub away brake dust clear to the back of the wheel.

h)Deluxe Wheel & Brake Dust Remover Brush - was created to make sure those wheels aren`t overlooked. It offers a strong scour pad to remove brake dust from your wheel, as well as an outer soft bristles to clean wheels while protecting that new wheel finish. Grip Tech? handle for non-slip, easy to grip, with stiff bristle tips to clean in between spokes, flexible brush that bends to get into hard to reach rim crevices Removes brake dust and other grime while keeping the wheels shiny and clean

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TOGWT View Post
    Wheel Detailing Brush

a)The Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush - has a thicker, reinforced stem, but maintains its flexibility although the new stem is more rugged for frequent use on auto wheels. The bristles are slightly feathered on the ends to gently clean delicate wheel finishes, such as coated or plated wheels, without scratching.

b)E-Z Detail Brush - is 18 inches long, 4-1/2 inches in diameter and is super-soft with Nylex bristles, a material that combines the softness of a natural bristle with the strength of nylon. There`s a vinyl tip bonded to the top of the brush and a knuckle guard on the handle but the most impressive feature of this brush is the flexible, inner core. This vinyl-coated wire core will bend in every imaginable direction which allows the brush to get into areas where few other brushes can reach. PAC

c)Lambs wool wheel cleaning brushes - called Wheel Woolies; these brushes drastically cut the amount of time it takes to clean almost any kind of wheel. Each brush is 12- inches long with a chemical resistant handle and a bonded wool head. PAC

d)Spoke & Slot Brush - simple, safe, and effective, ultra-soft bristles squeeze into wheel crevices. TOTL

e)Lambs Wool Spoke Brush - it replaces those awkward spoke brushes that never seem to be the right size and lack soft bristles on the tip. This tapered ultra soft tool is completely covered with 100% lamb?s wool and is small enough to squeeze between spokes, slots and around bolts 6 1/2" long, 1/2" to 2" in diameter - TOTL

f)Microfiber Cleaning Wand - the special microfiber thick nap cleans tight spaces in; (0.5"x1.5"x12") wheels use dry or moisten with water for extra cleaning power - no chemical cleaners are needed Machine washable, air dry, no fabric softener. Refills are available ? Casabella

g)Power Sticks - are designed to be used with your cordless drill, simply wet the wheel with water, spray on your favourite wheel cleaner, attach the Power Stick to your cordless drill, dip the brush end into a bucket of soapy water and allow the friction of the Power Stick`s Super Soft Cloth to gently scrub away brake dust clear to the back of the wheel.

h)Deluxe Wheel & Brake Dust Remover Brush - was created to make sure those wheels aren`t overlooked. It offers a strong scour pad to remove brake dust from your wheel, as well as an outer soft bristles to clean wheels while protecting that new wheel finish. Grip Tech? handle for non-slip, easy to grip, with stiff bristle tips to clean in between spokes, flexible brush that bends to get into hard to reach rim crevices Removes brake dust and other grime while keeping the wheels shiny and clean
    Have you used all the products on this list, because I can tell you right now that the marketing, which you are posting as factual, is more impressive then the product itself....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    Have you used all the products on this list, because I can tell you right now that the marketing, which you are posting as factual, is more impressive then the product itself....
    From what I have actually used (which is a lot) I REALLY like the EZ-Detail brush. I have both the big and the small one and am VERY pleased!

D!
    D!Tail Guru
    TSGAutoCare
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TOGWT View Post
    Wheel Detailing Brush

I used one of these for a while and really liked it...until the wool disintegrated after about a month of usage.

D!
    D!Tail Guru
    TSGAutoCare
    Salt Lake City, Utah

TOGWT
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    The power stick is the only product I`ve not used more than once. Used by a pro detailer they would see a more demanding use than I would put them through. Have you had problems with any of these brushes?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool *Meguiars Versa Wheel Brush*

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    We still have them in stock Nick...
    ********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*************** ****
    Morning Mazda5/
    Sent you a *PM* on a Couple of Meguiars Wheel Brushes.
    Thank You for your Time & Response.
    Regards/
    Raymond

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes , we still have these in stock for $7.99 each http://www.properautocare.com/mevetiscbr.html

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy *Meguiars Versa Wheel Brush*

Hello Angelo/
    The one I`m looking for is for the Wheel Face ones.As the
    other Poster stated,the one that`s Discontinued.Mine has the
    all *Yellow Split Tip Bristles* w/o the Black in the center.
    I accidentally broke it shaking the water out//:cursing:.
    So maybe I worded it wrong in the Title...Thank You,for your
    Time.
    Regards/
    Raymond

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information