are there others out here that pay attention to the undercarriage too? I`m surprised by the lack of conversations about here. Twice a year I put each of my vehicles up on stands. Take off all four wheels, lay them on some polystyrene sheets. I start with doing a very thorough upper engine detailing. Then I go to each wheel well where I throughly clean what I can reach from there. Then I get on the creeper, and start cleaning underneath the car. Bucket with cleaner, and various brushes, cheap microfiber towels, Cheap microfiber wash mits. I get in every knook I possibly can. Then I go back and use 303 on every plastic and rubber piece from the engine to under the car. I spend about four to five hours on each car just doing that part. I`m chomping at the bit for winter to end so I can do this now. The first time is the hardest. After all the parts have had 303 or spry wax on them it gets easier. Vacuum hoses, rubber brake lines, etc, stay in much better shape. This spring I`ll have to take some pictures of my work. Just wondering if there`s others who take it to the same extremes, and not talking about show cars.