Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
What should I do them?
Depends how bad they are. If they`re not compromised already you could just AIO + LSP. I often wipe with a solvent first to remove grease/etc.

On compromised black metal stuff, I found that the BF GEP works surprisingly well, I even did OK with it on some surface-rusted brake drums. Top with something durable like FK1000P.

If they`re *really* nasty you might have to get inventive (I`ve actually used AutoGlym`s Bumper Care with good results on various things including nasty hood hinges..who woulda thunk it?!?), or just refinish/replace stuff.

IMO it`s basically just a matter of picking an item/area and seeing what makes it look OK. And "looking OK" can mean just not having obvious corrosion and making stuff look clean/corrosion-free enough that you could touch it without getting your hands dirty.

Plated stuff with "white corrosion" is one of my pet peeves, and again what needs done depends on how bad it is.

Get things nice *once* and then just keep `em that way with a quickie job during the wash, even just wiping down with a Rinseless will go a long way.