Post Thanks / Like

A few products for trade

Ive got a few things that I dont use anymore and would like to trade off. Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, never used
    The full Car Brite Black Pearl line - this includes heavy, medium, and light compounds, polish, and sealant. A couple of the bottles are full, others are half or 3/4 full.
    Car Chem engine degreaser, never opened. Ive never used this stuff before so I have no clue how well it works.
    The retail on the Black Pearl stuff is $28 per bottle, and theres 5 bottles. Im not trying to get anywhere near that for them, in fact I would trade for just about anything. Any Poorboys, Optimum, Blackfire, Menzerna, etc. I really need some ONR or any waterless wash more than anything else but like I said, I`ll trade for almost anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A few products for trade

Please tell me a little about the compounds and polishes and why you dont want them anymore!

Post Thanks / Like
    I used Black Pearl religiously until I found Poorboys. Its a good line, but doesn`t work well on the sun. When I`m doing mobile work I`m almost always working outdoors and the Black Pearl stuff just don`t cooperate. The compounds contain extra lubricants to reduce swirling, the polish works very well, the sealant seems to last forever, and all of it smells like food (cinnamon and cookie dough are two of the scents). I love the stuff but just dont use it anymore.

Edit - spelling of the word "cinnamon" was corrected. I apologize for the stupid things my phone does and says sometimes
    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean81 View Post
    I used Black Pearl religiously until I found Poorboys. Its a good line, but doesn`t work well on the sun. When I`m doing mobile work I`m almost always working outdoors and the Black Pearl stuff just don`t cooperate. The compounds contain extra lubricants to reduce swirling, the polish works very well, the sealant seems to last forever, and all of it smells like food ( cinnemen and cookie dough are two of the scents). I love the stuff but just dont use it anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mrclean for your honesty . It would also be a problem for me as Im mobile working outside too.

Anything else for trade? I have the ONR you want and a couple Blackfire items too .

Post Thanks / Like

I really dont have much to speak of that I dont use regularly. I swore to myself this year that I wouldnt order anything or buy stuff I dont need until my inventory started suffering. Ive not purchased one single thing all year long and have survived on what I had just fine (I had gallons upon gallons of stuff, many in 5 gal jugs). I`ll drop you a PM later about the ONR.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean81 View Post
    I really dont have much to speak of that I dont use regularly. I swore to myself this year that I wouldnt order anything or buy stuff I dont need until my inventory started suffering. Ive not purchased one single thing all year long and have survived on what I had just fine (I had gallons upon gallons of stuff, many in 5 gal jugs). I`ll drop you a PM later about the ONR.
    Got your PM and we can for sure work something out but I wanted to mention its the"new" formula ONR and some people say its not as good as the old . I never had the older version so I dont know .

Still interested PM me please .Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the "new" version smells a heck of a lot better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JaredPointer View Post
    Well, the "new" version smells a heck of a lot better.
    I never used the old version but will have to agree that the new version smells great. DC Ill PM you about it

Thread Information