Post Thanks / Like
    My new 2002 Highlander came with the Toyo Guard already applied. A bottle came with the vehicle. The paint warranty states that I should not use anything else and apply the Toyo Guard about every three months. Obviously, this should not harm the finish or Toyota would not recommend it. However, I doubt if the Toyo Guard is as good of a product as the other professional finishes you guy recommend. I have been a Wax Shop user and will probably continue that on my `92 Nissan PU. I had planned to use the Klasse system on the Highlander.

So, after a long winded explanation, should I use the Toyo Guard or just use the Klasse and not worry about it? Let me know what you think. I can`t get over the wealth of info on this board. Based on various posts, I purchased a bottle of Vynelex (sp?) and used it yesterday. Great Product!

Look forward to reading your thoughts.

Highlander in SC

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if you want them to warranty the paint follow their directions...else you can do what ever you want...It is your car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps Ron will comment here as this is right up his alley. But if he doesn`t get a chance you may want to PM him and ask his thoughts on ToyoGuard. He might have some illuminating insight.

No way to get around it here in the Southeast. From what I understand, the Southeast Toyota Distributor puts it on every Toyota shipped to dealers in this region.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like

wtt:BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish

I have a used once bottle of BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish! Im looking for something to trade for it not really sure what, just post up what you have that is of the same value or close to it and i will probably say yes
    Michael Glissman

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t like it? I have a bottle of Menzerna...used once..I think it`s like Super Finish...little cut.

Post Thanks / Like
    i like it but i dont at the same time, if that makes any sense. I prefer the wet diamond all finish polish more, I use that on everything. Im actually really looking for the spray polish from optimum, thats what i really want to try out!
    Michael Glissman

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have some of the best polish I`ve ever used for trade as well! It can be used with a foam pad for finishing or it can be used to cut harsh surfaces with a wool pad. Its made by Hi-temp and is called Super Sonic. I have about 12oz of that to trade, for any optimum product
    Michael Glissman

Thread Information