Post Thanks / Like
    I had been using Zaino on both the Focus and the BMW until last nite. I was using AIO/SG on my wheels, but got smart and bought some Blitz with my last order and decided to take the plunge. I am keeping the Z on the BMW, but decided to try Klasse on the black Focus. I have to say, AIO went on effortlessly and came off just as easy. The SG was also a piece of cake to apply and remove. I did 1 pass of AIO with 2 coats of SG and then a concours application of Blitz OMG, the results were absolutely fantastic! I am now a Klasse believer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Adjulian,

Congrats on making a move for the better.

By any chance, got any pics of your Focus w/Z vs. w/Klasse? Now that would be interesting to see.

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    any chance of trying the K on the BMW?
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to continue to layer on the Z (maybe another 2 more coats) prior to winter. If I can get my silver BMW looking the way that Jason got that one he shows off in the pics, I may have to change to K. I want to also layer the SG on another 2-3 more times for about 5 coats. Dawn wash probably this weekend to remove the Blitz and layer the SG.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve had really great results with Klasse and Pinnacle Souveran on my silver car!

Post Thanks / Like
    For your next coat, wash the car, go over it with Z6, and then use Z1 and Z5 on it. Allow it to dry at least an hour and buff off. A few days later (even a week) wash the car, Z6 and I am sure you will be satisfied.

My car (for some reason) looks the best a few days after deailing with zaino or even after the first wash.....it all of a sudden just POPS out a fantastic shine....takes a good eye to notice though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep...I find that to be true as well...

Car looks best a few days after the detail...right after the very next wash!

Paul
    2001 Black Jetta 1.8T

Luxury Pkg w/ 16" wheels

Leather Interior

Monsoon Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    You`ve got to love Jason`s pic of the silver Bimmer. It should go down in the pic hall of fame here. Laters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Adjulian and Don.

I got the hood shot as my wall paper.

Expect more pics this spring, a few before pics of one year old Klasse and Blitz, a few after wash pics, and the after detail pictures.

Later

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Question Possible Trades?

I have some things that were on the "second tier" (meaning most likely will try to keep, but could possibly let go of - haha) of my list of things left from when I was trying to thin out my collection of stuff. A lot of stuff I`ve given away to folks who were looking to get into detailing or try some new products, but this is some stuff I still have left that I`d like to possibly trade for stuff I will use in the immediate to near future. I don`t want to let the stuff sit there and not be used, so maybe I can find something to trade for??? I know I`m somewhat new over at TID and have a low post count and all, but I hope that won`t keep anyone from asking if they`re interested in any of this. Just PM if any of these few items piques your interest.

Finish Kare Pink Wax #2685 - used once, pretty much the entire tin is still there.

Finish Kare Concentrated Shampoo - little more than half full of a 31 ounce container. Approximately 16 ounces of shampoo.

Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Machine Finishing Glaze - brand new, never used. I`m not much of a glaze guy...

Finish Kare 425 - I have a gallon that`s been sitting, and could probably part out one or two 16 ounce containers possibly if anyone wants to try it. I have way too many QD`s to ever use all of it.

S100 Paste Wax - I don`t really know how much to estimate is still in the jar - probably 50%. Comes with the original applicator.

I keep all my paste waxes in the humidity controlled drawer in my garage fridge.

Two things I am interested in off the top of my head are Blackfire`s Wet Diamond Sealant, ONR, and quite possibly the Optimum Sealant (I believe it`s Optiseal). I`m open to suggestions also, especially for stuff I`ve never used.

Thread Information