Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire One Step and more for trade

I have gotten to the point where I have streamlined my process so much that I dont have much to trade. Still, there are a few products I would like to try without shelling out major cash for brand new. (I am open to paying cash too if you would prefer)

Have to trade:
    Blackfire One Step - Going to say 50% of a 32oz bottle. Feels more like 75% but I dont want to over promise.
    Megs Ultimate Compound - 1 full retail bottle and 1 that is about 90%
    Various foam pads of various sizes. Most are used. (LC orange, white, red, etc.)

Looking:
    3D polishes preferably Speed but I am curious about One, too.
    Microfiber polishing pads
    Any rinseless wash except ONR as I have plenty. Ultima, any graphene or SiO2, WG or McKees etc.
    Any of the Big XXX (rinseless) sponges of various colors. Red, yellow, black, etc.

I used to be pretty active over on AG. I think you can search my name over there for reference. (I might have it as gramboda)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire One Step and more for trade

Quote Originally Posted by grambow View Post
    I have gotten to the point where I have streamlined my process so much that I dont have much to trade. Still, there are a few products I would like to try without shelling out major cash for brand new. (I am open to paying cash too if you would prefer)

Have to trade:
    Blackfire One Step - Going to say 50% of a 32oz bottle. Feels more like 75% but I dont want to over promise.
    Megs Ultimate Compound - 1 full retail bottle and 1 that is about 90%
    Various foam pads of various sizes. Most are used. (LC orange, white, red, etc.)

Looking:
    3D polishes preferably Speed but I am curious about One, too.
    Microfiber polishing pads
    Any rinseless wash except ONR as I have plenty. Ultima, any graphene or SiO2, WG or McKees etc.
    Any of the Big XXX (rinseless) sponges of various colors. Red, yellow, black, etc.

I used to be pretty active over on AG. I think you can search my name over there for reference. (I might have it as gramboda)
    Don;t really need what you have to trade......so am hoping you might have something else....I have some UroFiber (not the 50/50) microfiber pads in 5 and 6 inch.....have medium cut and finishing pads. Pads are brand new and individually wrapped

Thread Information