Post Thanks / Like

Long shot....like new Rupes iBrid long neck deluxe kit with extras for trade

Bought this ahead of the curve of work that i`m currently getting.

The kit is like new, used twice for 5min each to test on my test panel. All accessories included (batteries, chargers, polishes, MF towels, pads, brushes) as well as 3 each of 1" and 2" LC microfiber cutting pads.

Would really like to trade for a Mille, if anyone`s interested. Would also consider a G21 or Mk2 21.

I also have a Meguiar`s MT300 and Griot`s 3" polisher if anyone`s interested in trading some stuff for those.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Long shot....like new Rupes iBrid long neck deluxe kit with extras for trade

Maybe someone would trade you gift certificates for the Ibrid the you could purchase the Mille. I’ve got a new Rupes 15 that I need to sell. I hate that it is just sitting around not getting used. Hate to go through the trouble of putting it up on eBay. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Long shot....like new Rupes iBrid long neck deluxe kit with extras for trade

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Maybe someone would trade you gift certificates for the Ibrid the you could purchase the Mille. I’ve got a new Rupes 15 that I need to sell. I hate that it is just sitting around not getting used. Hate to go through the trouble of putting it up on eBay. Good luck.
    Might work out, if someone`s got $500 of GCs I`d do that deal.

I have a BOSS G15 already, and a LHR75e. I jumped the gun purchasing this when I don`t do much heavy paint correction but do a lot more all-in-one type jobs and so that`s why I`m thinking I should try the mille or a G21 with a 5" plate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I`ve sold a few machines on Ebay and done pretty good. Of course you have the clowns on there that want to low ball you. I don`t pay much attention to them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT435 View Post
    I`ve sold a few machines on Ebay and done pretty good. Of course you have the clowns on there that want to low ball you. I don`t pay much attention to them.

That`ll likely be my next step, though it`s generated a good amount of interest on this and other outlets. We`ll see what happens.

Thread Information