Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m here too! Any other QLD`ers?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m here as well as you can see don`t post much put research alot.

Matty (DM) how you going?

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey sabre, great to see you here

I am brilliant and things are progressing steadily

What have you done care wise to the cougar?
    Car care/detailing sadly isn`t high on the agenda for 98% of australians.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing new but I gotta catch up with you and talk about a few new things I want to try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes im from perth and if you pm me i can give you a phone number of a very good pro in Perth, has product and all the gear.

Cheers

Rrusty

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want a pro in perth go to www.carclass.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    From Darwin here. My batch of Chemical Guys (from USA) stuff just arrived. hehe. I`m gonna have so much fun with this weekend.

Who wants to see Jim Jim Falls, Twin Falls, Berry Spring and the Lost City? Gimme a tingle.

Hope to see more aussies in Autopia sharing what we all love best...Car Detailing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard MrGlym. Yup there are quite a few Aussies lurking here.
    Heading towards "obsessed" - Got Orbital, been to my Detailing Workshop and now understand Orbital & Clay

Post Thanks / Like
    Another place to find out more about Western Australians is the new community at www.austalianautodreamz.com/forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Mr Glym.

Give us a review of the CG stuff when ready. I have emailed guys who distribute stuff in UK and must try some stuff soon

I`m not keen on the chemical part of their name. Most people think nasty harsh dangerous products when they hear or see the word chemicals

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, Will definitely keep you guys posted on ChemGuys stuff. Don`t worry too much about their name SVR, their products are in par with Adams and PoorBoys if not slightly Better. Love their Extreme EZ Creme, M-Seal Paint Protection, Extreme Top Coat Sealant and Extreme Liquid Shine. All are such a breeze to use. Have yet to try out their Spider (which is said to contain metamorphosising abrasives).

If you guys are in Sydney there`s this car detail supplier (Aussie Gold Car Care) who`s Products should not be over looked. I use his Clear Cut, Swirl Remover and Showroom Glaze and they do a pretty decent job for the price...and it`s body shop safe too. If you have Black / Red car use the Swirl after the Clear cut and be amazed..then Glaze it after. And talk about supporting our Aussie made products. Barry`s the man to see. Top Bloke..he`ll even bring you around to his boys shop and show you how to use a Rotary / Circular Polisher with his products. Wow!!

Been reading about the latest hype...Jeffs WerkStatt Prime and Acrylic Trigger. It`s here in Australia!! South Australia actually. I`m getting my hands on them too....gosh you should see my garage now..wife`s not gonna be happy. Anyway Matthew Gibb`s the man to see. or you can email him on dreammc@tpg.com.au This is what he wrote to me in reagrds too stock and prices:

I will have prime and prime acrylic very soon however acrylic jett trigger and carnuaba jett are in stock with more stock here within days

Acrylic jett trigger is $33 per bottle (473ml)

Carnuaba jett is $31

Prime’s will be $38-42 per bottle due to higher wholesale price than all the other products

Acrylic glos is also going to be in stock within days, just hope it’s a few not a week

Usually it’s around $10 – 14 dollars for a parcel to most states, if your only after a couple bottles, I should be able to lower it by use of padded bags

Will give you a proper quote once your ready to order

I will notify you when prime is in stock

Best wishes

Matthew

Anyway guys thought I`ll share something with you and hope you get a chance to use the products above and post some awesome pics ya. Over and out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think SVR is quite familiar with Mr Gibb :chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    hehe..izzit...hehe. Takes 1 to know 1 eh...hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha.

Yes I know of aussie gold, never tried their products though

Have seen then at a shop here in adelaide where I get autoglym body shop 07B rubber cleaner or strawberry jam as I call it

Post Thanks / Like
    Yo SVR,

U look younger than i expected in the photo. hehe

Used AutoGlym...hhmm.. they didn`t quite cut it for me. 2 washes..and all gone :p 95%marketing 5% product.

You should give AussieGold a go mate. It`s about giving every1 a fair go, know what i mean.

You can even top it off with your personal fav. sealant / wax and see whether there`s a big difference in results as compared to using other Expensive products from the States (normally due to high Postage and handling cost).

Used Wolfgang Paint Sealant and Pinnacle Souveran wax...2 washes...all gone. sigh. But initial results were good but sadly not lasting IMO. Up here in Darwin we need something more potent. Preferably a good quality Sealant rather than waxes.

Have not tried Prima but can`t wait for Jeffs AJ. hehe....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information