Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Microfiber Madness Towels

So I took the plunge last week and made a pretty big order of Microfiber Madness towels (roughly 13 + 1 mitt ). I ordered at least one of each of their towels and the incredimitt, which hasn`t made it here yet , but I wanted to start a thread comparing these towels to some other ones I have and to give some of you an idea of the towels. I am not going to compare all of them at once, but I will ad more to the thread in parts.

First up, Waverider and Dry Me Crazy.

When I first opened both I was extremely impressed with the weight and quality of both these towels, especially the Dry Me Crazy at 1200gm. The surface of the Dry Me Crazy feels very similar to a Adams Double Soft but is MUCH heavier. It has a short nap but is extremely soft to the touch. I feel like this is the one I am going to like the most of the two drying towels. I like the idea of the short nap on a drying towel because sometimes I do miss spots when I am washing and I rather have the nap trap those particles than drag them across my paint with a waffleweave.

When I first looked at the Waverider it appeared to just be another waffleweave much like my Cobra Supreme Guzzler. Upon closer observation the Waverider appears to have much smaller squares than the Guzzler. The weight of the Waverider (530gm) is also noticed immediately when compared to the Guzzler (350gm). I also threw in my Guzzler HD for another comparison. As well as a side by side with the Waverider and the Dry Me Crazy.

If you want anymore comparisons or pictures of the towels don`t be hesitant to ask. I`ll do my best to help.

Scott
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372274364.423521.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372274377.806341.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372274391.073392.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372274402.940199.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372274415.006869.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1372274425.406574.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372274434.939716.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372274445.190002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 Saleen S281 Supercharged - Black

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Microfiber Madness Towels

Can`t wait to get me some of these towels. Did you get other towels besides what`s pictured? (i.e. yellow fellow?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pmach View Post
    Can`t wait to get me some of these towels. Did you get other towels besides what`s pictured? (i.e. yellow fellow?)
    Yes, I sure did! I got one of each towel that they offer . I`ll do a review in this thread about the Yellow Fellow next .

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a pic of all of them .ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372293772.412045.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Scott!

I need a few newer drying towels and the Waverider and Dry Me Crazy have some very promising features.

Let me know your experience with the Cloudbuster. One can`t have enough glass towels that actually work well. Right now, my favorite is the PB glass towel, but I`m willing to try another.

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Gloss-

The Dry Me Crazy and Waverider perform amazing. I used both last week to completely dry the SUV.

IMO I prefer the Dry Me Crazy. Since it is thicker it is easier to hold. I plan to purchase a few more of each though. The Waverider is the nicest WW drying MF I have used. Both towels left very minimal streaks in a single wipe.

For windows I prefer the the CarPro Fast Glass towels over any other MF towels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gloss View Post
    Thanks Scott!

I need a few newer drying towels and the Waverider and Dry Me Crazy have some very promising features.

Let me know your experience with the Cloudbuster. One can`t have enough glass towels that actually work well. Right now, my favorite is the PB glass towel, but I`m willing to try another.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gloss View Post
    Thanks Scott!

Anytime bud! If you`re looking for some awesome drying towels these are definitely them. I am super impressed with all of them.

I will definitely let you know once I use the Cloudbuster. I feel the same way about glass towels and kinda wish I would of ordered more.

Post Thanks / Like

The dry me crazy really interests me. Great pics!

Post Thanks / Like

Does each towel come individually bagged? As odd it may sound I really like the packaging LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does each towel come individually bagged? As odd it may sound I really like the packaging LOL.
    Yes that`s correct. It`s actually nice. The bags are a ziploc kind with the slider on it. Pretty cool

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they sure do! I have seen other towels come in reusable bags, but never thought anything of it until now. I recently bought a 2 gallon pack of ziplock bags off amazon and started putting all my towels in those than putting them inside my rubbermaid containers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jvs1991 View Post
    Yes that`s correct. It`s actually nice. The bags are a ziploc kind with the slider on it. Pretty cool
    Have you accidentally pulled the slider off yet? Be careful, it`s a PITA to get back on and work right lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBoostinxX View Post
    Have you accidentally pulled the slider off yet? Be careful, it`s a PITA to get back on and work right lol.

No I haven`t yet thankfully. I see how that could be an issue. Thanks for the heads up.

Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I`m waiting on my cloudbusters also. Have yet to be disappointed with anything from Carpro.
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

You guys can`t be serious about storing each one individually back in it`s baggie are you ;-)

It`s just a towel

I have 2 bins of MF. One is for wheels, doorjambs, etc.
    The rest is the good stuff. All folded and mixed with together comingiling with each other.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information