• 07-21-2012, 12:01 PM
    Rocket
    I really want the Flex rotary!
  • 07-21-2012, 12:03 PM
    dd1101
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Looks like some nice Gtechniq stuff. :bigups

    I bet some spend more lottery tickets, internet gambling, or blowing it in Vegas! It is all about priorities.

    OR the Stock Market:wall
  • 07-21-2012, 08:59 PM
    Wheelzntoys
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I really want the Flex rotary!

    Seen some good sales recently after I ordered mines, hope I get to use mines.
  • 07-23-2012, 07:54 AM
    Todd@RUPES
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Wheelzntoys View Post
    Arrived today!

    Is Flex RO a good option for M101 and Surbuf pad? Lol...

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/40c78927.jpg

    Very nice! :bigups
  • 07-23-2012, 07:55 AM
    Todd@RUPES
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know. ;)

    http://www.detailcity.org/gallery/da...0/20120719.JPG

    PBW Spray and Rinse 1gal
    Gtechniq T1 Tyre and Trim
    Gtechniq C1.5 Silo Seal
    Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer
    Gtechniq G1 Clear Vision Smart Glass
    BF Clay Cleaner and Extender (sample)

    You sir, are my hero!
  • 07-27-2012, 06:11 PM
    mjlinane
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    The difference this week is that I don`t already have another order placed.

    And I dare Todd to make me change that!! ;)

    http://www.autopiaforums.com/gallery...m/20120727.JPG

    Ultima Paint Guard Plus 12oz x2
    PBW Black Hole 32oz x2
    BF Clay Cleaner and Extender (sample)
    Griot`s Garage Bug Barricade
    Carpro IronX Snow Soap 1l
  • 07-27-2012, 06:45 PM
    TroyScherer
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    I think we need to re-name this thread: Mikes unpacking pictures. :D
  • 07-27-2012, 06:45 PM
    Bunky
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    That is a lot of Black Hole !
  • 07-27-2012, 06:47 PM
    mjlinane
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    That is a lot of Black Hole !

    And even more UPGP!
  • 07-27-2012, 06:48 PM
    TroyScherer
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    And even more UPGP!

    That`s enough to last a lifetime !!! :rockon
  • 07-27-2012, 07:49 PM
    Concours.John
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    I think we need to re-name this thread: Mikes unpacking pictures. :D

    I was thinking the same thing!
    Now we know who to blame for backorders:)
  • 07-27-2012, 07:58 PM
    Rocket
    I`m interested to hear your thoughts in the ironx snow foam.

    Mike we need to see your collection. I bet it`s getting pretty big
  • 07-27-2012, 11:15 PM
    mjlinane
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I`m interested to hear your thoughts in the ironx snow foam.

    Mike we need to see your collection. I bet it`s getting pretty big

    http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...irst-step.html

    Not the whole thing but you get the idea. ;)
  • 07-31-2012, 07:11 AM
    Todd@RUPES
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    The difference this week is that I don`t already have another order placed.

    And I dare Todd to make me change that!! ;)

    http://www.autopiaforums.com/gallery...m/20120727.JPG

    Ultima Paint Guard Plus 12oz x2
    PBW Black Hole 32oz x2
    BF Clay Cleaner and Extender (sample)
    Griot`s Garage Bug Barricade
    Carpro IronX Snow Soap 1l

    Make you change that?! You are my idol! :rockon
  • 07-31-2012, 08:17 AM
    rider9195
    Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    The difference this week is that I don`t already have another order placed.

    And I dare Todd to make me change that!! ;)

    http://www.autopiaforums.com/gallery...m/20120727.JPG

    Ultima Paint Guard Plus 12oz x2
    PBW Black Hole 32oz x2
    BF Clay Cleaner and Extender (sample)
    Griot`s Garage Bug Barricade
    Carpro IronX Snow Soap 1l

    I am very interested in how the bug barricade works.