Page 281 of 282 FirstFirst ... 181231267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282 LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4223

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is that, cologne??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    What is that, cologne??
    Lol.... looks like it huh? It’s a coating

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    A few new (to me) products.

Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-thumbnail_img_7390.jpg
    Make sure to apply Cerakote in a ceramic coat fashion. Straight lines. I didn’t try cross hatch maybe try that too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    What is that, cologne??
    Hilarious setec

Post Thanks / Like

@coating look forward to you testing
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bought some McKee’s Coating Auto Prep Wash. Between that and Bilt Hamber, I think I’m good for stronger soaps to go with N914 Rinseless and Uber SiO2 Rinseless. Since I do mostly rinseless washes, I bought 20 McKee’s Glacier 1100 (16”x16”) drying towels since my large Gyeon Silk drying towels are too large for drying section by section. I also have on order 10 Griot’s PFM drying towels as a comparison. The brush is for mat cleaning and I also have the Weathertech mat cleaner and protector coming.

Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-fdcca2a1-f8b7-45a4-bec7-3f66e8d8eea4.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes SNP209, Tc99m, bob m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Bought some McKee’s Coating Auto Prep Wash. Between that and Bilt Hamber, I think I’m good for stronger soaps to go with N914 Rinseless and Uber SiO2 Rinseless. Since I do mostly rinseless washes, I bought 20 McKee’s Glacier 1100 (16”x16”) drying towels since my large Gyeon Silk drying towels are too large for drying section by section. I also have on order 10 Griot’s PFM drying towels as a comparison. The brush is for mat cleaning and I also have the Weathertech mat cleaner and protector coming.

The Mckee’s coating prep soap is my go to for coating decon wash. Stronger than BHAF

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, drying towels!?! Curious as to why so if you haven`t tried them out yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    Wow, drying towels!?! Curious as to why so if you haven`t tried them out yet?
    Reviews I read were good and I wanted to get away from edged towels, which most of the others are. And I bought enough towels that even if I needed another, it’d be no problem. And the other reason was value, they were on sale and a better deal than all of the others outside of the Griots PFM that matched the value but reviews were better for the Glacier as many complained about the PFM’s catching on emblems.
    Likes bob m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Reviews I read were good and I wanted to get away from edged towels, which most of the others are. And I bought enough towels that even if I needed another, it’d be no problem. And the other reason was value, they were on sale and a better deal than all of the others outside of the Griots PFM that matched the value but reviews were better for the Glacier as many complained about the PFM’s catching on emblems.
    The glaciers will do the same.... all twisted loop will. I’ve found that i like all my twisted loop pretty well.

I ordered a duplex towel from MTM that is 18x30 520gsm with not expecting to much from it.... only bought it as i was ordering some fittings and got them for $6.

To be honest it dries just as well as my PFm’s at half the gsm. Dries my whole car spot free.

Likes dgage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Big blaster spray it’s definitely much bigger than even a spray master ones. It does the fine mist and stream well. We shall see the biggest test for a spray is 303 fabric guard or wheel acid and they both take down sprayers on me every so often. I sometimes rinse with water after using but often do not. They are known for high volume of liquid coming out for each squeeze.

John from forensic detailing on YouTube was raving about em so I bought some for water less wash and apc soak downs or Stoli straight for pool parties or starting fluid for my Tesla

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    Big blaster spray it’s definitely much bigger than even a spray master ones. It does the fine mist and stream well. We shall see the biggest test for a spray is 303 fabric guard or wheel acid and they both take down sprayers on me every so often. I sometimes rinse with water after using but often do not. They are known for high volume of liquid coming out for each squeeze.

John from forensic detailing on YouTube was raving about em so I bought some water less wash and apc soak downs or Stoli straight for pool parties or starting fluid for my Tesla
    Did you just buy the sprayers or whole set up.

Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    We shall see the biggest test for a spray is 303 fabric guard or wheel acid and they both take down sprayers on me every so often.
    Tolco makes acid resistant sprayers. They function the same as their regular and chemical resistant spray heads.

IMO Tolco is the affordable spray head everyone copies and screws up. No more cheap imitations for me. All my bottles do or will sport a Tolco head.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Did you just buy the sprayers or whole set up.

just the sprayer and tube. They might even be tolco.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I normally you tolco greys or some time gold and black acid ones. This one is much bigger and thicker...that’s what she said! It like a tolco just 50% bigger I won’t be running acid or fabric guard through them so they should hold up.
    Likes dwaleke liked this post

Page 281 of 282 FirstFirst ... 181231267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282 LastLast

Thread Information