Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    With sales I can get foam 12 for almost half (85$) vs 150 for either. The are nicer units, looks to me anyways but I would only use this for the Bilt Hamber and would not need to change density of foam once locked in. The marlolex keeps callin me tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you’re ever interested in the Foam-It, I have a source that provides free shipping. PM me if interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Picked this up at my local harbor freight for $41. Seems promising.

Have you spend anymore time with the light, if so, What do you think of it?

Post Thanks / Like

So you said you use 1 to 4 dilution? 1000 ml bottle 250ml of snow foam and 750ml water?

Sorry for a late answer. Yes it`s the dilution ratio I go with mostly and sometimes weaker as 1:5-1:7 even when the cars are not that bad. When it`s really badly dirty or I`m about to reapply the base protection. I mix 50/50 with BH Auto-Foam and BH Surfex HD and no water in the foamcannon bottle and max chemical output on the chemical mix setting on the foamcannon. Sometimes I just go with concentrated Surfex HD and max chemical output on the foamcannon this is very thin foam but still very effective on vehicals with a lot of road film build up on them.

You will notice that the Auto-Foam is very great at breaking down the grime on the tires. I usually don`t need to be scrubbing them and just use the PW to clean them with. If you have an extra foam pump pressure spray bottle you can dilute the Auto-Foam in 1:10-1:15 and use that as a tire cleaner and the Tuf Shine Tire Brush and you are ready to dressing them up again Surfex HD is even better on tires and I have a foamer with 1:10 and use it on both the tire and rim and wheel wells for a very effective deep cleaning. It also aid if you do this once and take your dedicated tire cleaner like Tuf Shine Tire Cleaner or Adam`s Tire and Rubber Cleaner. And I usually only needs to be reapply these 2 times and have white nice foam on the second application. Have old Michelin and Continental tires that`s usually horrible with the browning. But the combo holds down on the amount of the dedicated tire cleaner which is expensive for me here in Sweden. And this is before I apply the Tac System Tire Coat. So foam Auto-Foam on the wheels and wheel wells and you will be impressed with it`s cleaning ability from it even from the foamcannon.

Please share your experience and thoughts about the BH Auto-Foam. So it`s just not me who likes it so much LOL. Use the water pressure from the PW to clean with and you will see satisfieng results. The aid it gives in the cleaning for me I have not seen any other prewash foam come near. The more harsher TFR foams we have here comes near it but feels harsher on the LSPs for me. Always comes back to Auto-Foam though. Ordered my second 5L jug in the order that Surfex HD 5L had been emptied in LOL. So my favorite combo if I don`t had the urge to test different products LOL is prewash foam and PW clean rinsing it off with Auto-Foam and then multible wash mitts and mf wash pads with Carpro Reset car soap. This would be just what I would use if only choices where 1 product of each step to use. But I`m a sucker for testing other products and switch them up LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Sorry for a late answer. Yes it`s the dilution ratio I go with mostly and sometimes weaker as 1:5-1:7 even when the cars are not that bad. When it`s really badly dirty or I`m about to reapply the base protection. I mix 50/50 with BH Auto-Foam and BH Surfex HD and no water in the foamcannon bottle and max chemical output on the chemical mix setting on the foamcannon. Sometimes I just go with concentrated Surfex HD and max chemical output on the foamcannon this is very thin foam but still very effective on vehicals with a lot of road film build up on them.

You will notice that the Auto-Foam is very great at breaking down the grime on the tires. I usually don`t need to be scrubbing them and just use the PW to clean them with. If you have an extra foam pump pressure spray bottle you can dilute the Auto-Foam in 1:10-1:15 and use that as a tire cleaner and the Tuf Shine Tire Brush and you are ready to dressing them up again Surfex HD is even better on tires and I have a foamer with 1:10 and use it on both the tire and rim and wheel wells for a very effective deep cleaning. It also aid if you do this once and take your dedicated tire cleaner like Tuf Shine Tire Cleaner or Adam`s Tire and Rubber Cleaner. And I usually only needs to be reapply these 2 times and have white nice foam on the second application. Have old Michelin and Continental tires that`s usually horrible with the browning. But the combo holds down on the amount of the dedicated tire cleaner which is expensive for me here in Sweden. And this is before I apply the Tac System Tire Coat. So foam Auto-Foam on the wheels and wheel wells and you will be impressed with it`s cleaning ability from it even from the foamcannon.

Please share your experience and thoughts about the BH Auto-Foam. So it`s just not me who likes it so much LOL. Use the water pressure from the PW to clean with and you will see satisfieng results. The aid it gives in the cleaning for me I have not seen any other prewash foam come near. The more harsher TFR foams we have here comes near it but feels harsher on the LSPs for me. Always comes back to Auto-Foam though. Ordered my second 5L jug in the order that Surfex HD 5L had been emptied in LOL. So my favorite combo if I don`t had the urge to test different products LOL is prewash foam and PW clean rinsing it off with Auto-Foam and then multible wash mitts and mf wash pads with Carpro Reset car soap. This would be just what I would use if only choices where 1 product of each step to use. But I`m a sucker for testing other products and switch them up LOL
    I posted my thoughts in a review but didn’t mention the tires. Their coated with Tac systems tire coat and yes it did a good job cleaning them

Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carnage View Post
    Have you spend anymore time with the light, if so, What do you think of it?
    For $40 it is worth looking into. The scangrip sunmatch 2 that I have is still better.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Refills
    Order placed 11:45pm on Christmas Day (25th). Order arrived at my door Monday (30th) at 11:13am. DHL international shipping for the win. Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brandt K.
    Thanks Coatings=crack, Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    Refills
    Order placed 11:45pm on Christmas Day (25th). Order arrived at my door Monday (30th) at 11:13am. DHL international shipping for the win. Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Have you used engine before? Is presto for top of cosmic?

Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Have you used engine before? Is presto for top of cosmic?

Thoughts?

I`ve been using engine for a few years. I like the way it cleans the plastics under my hood.

I use presto as my drying aid jist about every other wash in between using cosmic spritz or zirkon or whatever I choose from the shelf, which seems to be growing out of control,haha

Brandt K.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, SWETM, Coatings=crack, Mary B liked this post
    Thanks Coatings=crack, Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

One of my pictures finally made it`s way on to a PA card and ironically I got it in my shipment today.

Brandt K.
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Americana Global 4 oz sample Christmas kit

Likes Diner, tom p., SWETM, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Americana Global 4 oz sample Christmas kit

Being new to auto detailing I’ve never heard of this company. Have you had good experiences with their products previously? And can you always buy a sample pack like this?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    Being new to auto detailing I’ve never heard of this company. Have you had good experiences with their products previously? And can you always buy a sample pack like this?

They have been around for awhile. They started under Barry Theal who had it named Americana Car Care. He sold it and it became Americana Global.

Their specialty is foam pads which are great. They don’t offer many sample kits so best to pick this up if you are interested in trying their stuff.

The prep wipe is one of the best.
    Likes SWETM, Mary B liked this post
    Thanks BudgetPlan1, Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Guz, we need some reviews out of that box, please
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards
    Likes The Guz, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Time to give something new a try, mostly `cuz I haven`t bought anything in a while.

Actually had never heard of Detail Division before but what great service. Got a shipping notice for the piece 20 minutes after I ordered it on January 3, hit my desk just a Monday....including a nice hand-written note on the packing slip. Pretty cool.

Have been using V2 & V3 of the Kamikaze Plate for a while now, wanted to see how this one works out. Have been leaning on the Flex 3401 recently but wanna go more towards using Rupes 15 Mk2. No substitute for technique but every little bit helps; finally getting around to doing this years new trucks at work, good time to give it a go.

Ploycarbonate plate is 4oz, Kami V2 is 5.1oz so a bit lighter...

Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-excelplate1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes Mary B, The Guz, Diner, JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Review, Budget....
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Page 269 of 282 FirstFirst ... 169219255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282 LastLast

Thread Information