Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wanna see reviews on the built soap

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Civicclutch View Post
    I wanna see reviews on the built soap

Yes, indeed. Isn`t the mix ratio you have to figure somehow dependant on pressure washer and cannon flow (Feed Rate)?

I`d mess that up for sure...me and math ain`t best of friends.

Post Thanks / Like

Coatings=crack: Now we are talking with some BH Auto-Foam
    Budgetplan it`s not so extremly important with the dilution ratio. It`s just that some don`t say the dilution ratio in the foamcannon bottle. As that are big differences between the setups depending on the PW and the foamcannon and different foamcannon orifices and also with the chemical mix setting you have it set on. Think that BH Auto-Foam has a recommended dilution of 4% when it`s on the paint. This is quite strong dilution IMO and you go through the Auto-Foam very fast. If your setup has around 1:20 from the highest chemical mix setting on the foamcannon. To get the 4% you want to have a dilution ratio of 1:25. So you basicly have concentrate Auto-Foam in the foamcannon bottle and then the highest chemical mix setting on the foamcannon and just dial it down a little on the chemical mix setting on the foamcannon to get the 1:25/4% dilution. I usually dilute it to 1:4 in the foamcannon bottle and the highest chemical mix setting on the foamcannon and it`s enough for me. Sometimes I just have concentrate Auto-Foam in the foamcannon bottle and dial in the chemical mix setting on the foamcannon until I`m satisfied with the foam. And remember that Auto-Foam is not for show with shaving cream thick foam LOL. You want something in the middle to a little thinner foam. Also since it`s priced at around $20 for 5L in the UK they can have these high/low dilutions. So they don`t care much if they are highly concentrated or not. I have been tested my way to where it suits me and my setup. If you us it in a foam pump pressure spray bottle it`s 1:25 as the strongest but you can go up to 1:50 and still getting good results. And all depends on the amount of dirt and road film you have. Also don`t waste it and just get the paint covered in a thin layer of foam. Most foamcannon setup blast out the foam very fast. A wide spread on the nozzle tip helps rather than a smaller width IME. That way you don`t need to be lay on so much of the solution in the foamcannon bottle.

Was picking up my last BF order yesterday. Not wondering why it where late from the delivering company. They had broken the Bilt Hamber Surfex HD 5L jug so it where bone dry inside of the jug. But what do you think that the smart-asses did? They put all of the wet products with the Surfex HD on them in a big plastic bag and sealed it. Then put it in a new cardboard package with the old shipping information cut out and tape on the new package. And still delivered it to me. When I opened the package I directly noticed the smell of the Surfex HD. So today it`s getting in contact with the webshop customer service and see how they can help me with an empty BH Surfex HD 5L jug and some other products that where destroyed like the 3M masking tape.
    Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Does it count as unboxing if you picked up directly?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Yes, indeed. Isn`t the mix ratio you have to figure somehow dependant on pressure washer and cannon flow (Feed Rate)?

I`d mess that up for sure...me and math ain`t best of friends.
    I will probably pick up an IK 12 pro and apply that way. Been looking up dilutions for cannons on average and seems to be 8 to 16 oz in 32oz measure ment. I’m going to try and figure flow rate of my set up to use in spring.

Will test soon at 1 to 3 as this seems to be a good guesstimate

Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Coatings=crack: Now we are talking with some BH Auto-Foam
    Budgetplan it`s not so extremly important with the dilution ratio. It`s just that some don`t say the dilution ratio in the foamcannon bottle. As that are big differences between the setups depending on the PW and the foamcannon and different foamcannon orifices and also with the chemical mix setting you have it set on. Think that BH Auto-Foam has a recommended dilution of 4% when it`s on the paint. This is quite strong dilution IMO and you go through the Auto-Foam very fast. If your setup has around 1:20 from the highest chemical mix setting on the foamcannon. To get the 4% you want to have a dilution ratio of 1:25. So you basicly have concentrate Auto-Foam in the foamcannon bottle and then the highest chemical mix setting on the foamcannon and just dial it down a little on the chemical mix setting on the foamcannon to get the 1:25/4% dilution. I usually dilute it to 1:4 in the foamcannon bottle and the highest chemical mix setting on the foamcannon and it`s enough for me. Sometimes I just have concentrate Auto-Foam in the foamcannon bottle and dial in the chemical mix setting on the foamcannon until I`m satisfied with the foam. And remember that Auto-Foam is not for show with shaving cream thick foam LOL. You want something in the middle to a little thinner foam. Also since it`s priced at around $20 for 5L in the UK they can have these high/low dilutions. So they don`t care much if they are highly concentrated or not. I have been tested my way to where it suits me and my setup. If you us it in a foam pump pressure spray bottle it`s 1:25 as the strongest but you can go up to 1:50 and still getting good results. And all depends on the amount of dirt and road film you have. Also don`t waste it and just get the paint covered in a thin layer of foam. Most foamcannon setup blast out the foam very fast. A wide spread on the nozzle tip helps rather than a smaller width IME. That way you don`t need to be lay on so much of the solution in the foamcannon bottle.

Was picking up my last BF order yesterday. Not wondering why it where late from the delivering company. They had broken the Bilt Hamber Surfex HD 5L jug so it where bone dry inside of the jug. But what do you think that the smart-asses did? They put all of the wet products with the Surfex HD on them in a big plastic bag and sealed it. Then put it in a new cardboard package with the old shipping information cut out and tape on the new package. And still delivered it to me. When I opened the package I directly noticed the smell of the Surfex HD. So today it`s getting in contact with the webshop customer service and see how they can help me with an empty BH Surfex HD 5L jug and some other products that where destroyed like the 3M masking tape.
    So you said you use 1 to 4 dilution? 1000 ml bottle 250ml of snow foam and 750ml water?

Post Thanks / Like

Picked this up at my local harbor freight for $41. Seems promising.

Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes Coatings=crack, Diner, Loach liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Picked this up at my local harbor freight for $41. Seems promising.

Looks just like the Astro pneumatic one. Review on how you like it.

Post Thanks / Like

Went to Griots for some glass polish and glass sealant. Was NOT gonna buy the ceramic 3-1 as I don’t need another topper.... always can use another can of foaming tire cleaner. Think it will be a good maintenance cleaner when I coat tires.

On the bright side the did match their Facebook 3-1 coupon even tho it expired.

Likes Diner, Loach liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post

If it is the same internally as the astro then that is a great deal. I have had the astro one for over two years and only thing wrong is the rubber pad on the bottom delaminated. I paid about 70 for it. Looking forward to hearing how well this works.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Not detailing related, but the title just says un-boxing. Un-boxed a new pasta roller and Ravioli tablet today. ITALIAN MADE woopwoop. The tablet`s gotta weight like 3 or 4 pounds and the tiny steel rolling pin like a pound. Gotta love how Italians over engineer things lol.

Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-pastastuff.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazekunai View Post
    If it is the same internally as the astro then that is a great deal. I have had the astro one for over two years and only thing wrong is the rubber pad on the bottom delaminated. I paid about 70 for it. Looking forward to hearing how well this works.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    So just playing around with it but not exactly looking for defects, it resembles the performance of the Scangrip Sunmatch 1. So for for $40 it is not bad at all.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes Coatings=crack, BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I will probably pick up an IK 12 pro and apply that way. Been looking up dilutions for cannons on average and seems to be 8 to 16 oz in 32oz measure ment. I’m going to try and figure flow rate of my set up to use in spring.

Will test soon at 1 to 3 as this seems to be a good guesstimate

Look into the Foam-It 1.3 (5liter) or the Marolex Axel 7000, after having my experience with the IK9, its a nice unit but it and the 12 have down falls that are addressed by both the Foam-It and the Marolex, specifically the ability to change foam density at the tip, instead of the internal adjustment on the IK’s. As I have gone back to university, upgrading my IK9 to either units I’ve listed is something I want to do greatly, but can’t because I’ve chosen to save and not work vs spending money and working. If I have to chose between the Foam-It and Marolex, I’d pick the Foam-It because I could stick my hand in it to clean it. However, I do like the Marolex approach to changing foam density at the tip of the wand by way of plastic inserts whereas the Foam-It uses foam pucks. Scott with DPC has a few videos covering the Marolex sprayers, and Auto Fanatic has an in-depth video covering the Foam-It foamers. If I also had the funds, I’d be picking up the Marolex Axel 2000 and Industry 2000 after spending about ten hours researching pump sprayers. The Marolex are the bee’s knee’s.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Decided to see what all the rage is about: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

In my preliminary test, Rage is quite effective in my world, at 1:10. I think I might even be able to stretch it to 1:12, maybe 1:15. At $22/gallon, it’s a no brainer for me.

I will also be implementing Road Warrior into my normal Rinseless Wash Method as it can be diluted 1oz product to 100oz H2O. Road Warrior is priced at $14/gallon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanGreen View Post
    Look into the Foam-It 1.3 (5liter) or the Marolex Axel 7000, after having my experience with the IK9, its a nice unit but it and the 12 have down falls that are addressed by both the Foam-It and the Marolex, specifically the ability to change foam density at the tip, instead of the internal adjustment on the IK’s. As I have gone back to university, upgrading my IK9 to either units I’ve listed is something I want to do greatly, but can’t because I’ve chosen to save and not work vs spending money and working. If I have to chose between the Foam-It and Marolex, I’d pick the Foam-It because I could stick my hand in it to clean it. However, I do like the Marolex approach to changing foam density at the tip of the wand by way of plastic inserts whereas the Foam-It uses foam pucks. Scott with DPC has a few videos covering the Marolex sprayers, and Auto Fanatic has an in-depth video covering the Foam-It foamers. If I also had the funds, I’d be picking up the Marolex Axel 2000 and Industry 2000 after spending about ten hours researching pump sprayers. The Marolex are the bee’s knee’s.
    With sales I can get foam 12 for almost half (85$) vs 150 for either. The are nicer units, looks to me anyways but I would only use this for the Bilt Hamber and would not need to change density of foam once locked in. The marlolex keeps callin me tho.

Page 268 of 282 FirstFirst ... 168218254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282 LastLast

Thread Information