Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Wish I knew you wanted to try clutch. Got 3/4 of a gallon left. It works awesome on trim and been using it on my wheels. Makes them a lot easier to clean. You’ve just received the 3 coatings I’m most interested in Beadlock, Adams and 22PLE insane.

Anyone want to try some Clutch PM me and I’ll send you some. It’s a solid topper but got a big bottle PA Cosmic to use so no way will use all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was not going to buy clutch. The cart looked empty with just the coating. Hard to beat their 20% off sale during black friday.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

First BF haul came today. Some refill products and some new to me. Looking forward to see the vinyl and leather cleaning brush and how it works. Has gotten rave reviews from those who have used this flatiron shaped brush. Also was surprised at the feel of the Sonax Extreme Mega Size Mf Towel. It`s a two sided with a low nap and just a little higher nap on the other side. And it`s very thick and dense for such of a mf towel. Of cause it where awesome prizes on them which is always nice. The plastic clay bar boxes was also great and maybe cause of they are made in USA

2 Sonax Cutmax 250ml for $13 a bottle included VAT and taxes.
    Menzerna HC400 250ml $11
    6 Sonax Extreme Mega Size Mf Towel take 3 pay for 2 is a common sale here in Sweden and this where on already lowered price by piece of them. $28 for the 6 mf towels.
    Vinyl and Leather Brush. These are at a quite high price but makes up to it by being very durable. $15
    Mf Towels Miracle Wipe 25-pack. These are small and on the thin side. But for what they are the mf quality is great. Is for when I need to be useing a disposeble mf towel. $10 for the whole 25-pack.
    Mini Scraper for razor blades with the usually one side razor blades.
    5 Plastic Clay Bar Box. Great quality build and will be perfect for the refill clay bars and if I have used just a part of one to store in these.
    Little Joe with a vanilla scent to mount on a ventilation output. These says to last a long time and I like the vanilla scent LOL.

Waiting package from Carpro Sweden and a domestic detailing webshop I usually ordering from.

/ Tony

Skickat från min SM-T595 via Tapatalk
    Likes rlmccarty2000, Diner, PoweredByJenga liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The second BF haul came today from Carpro Sweden. It where a store wide 30% sale on their webshop. New products for me exept Reset and the masking tape. Looking forward to use the MultiX and the Mf Applicator.

All Carpro products

Reset 500ml
    MultiX 500ml
    2 Terry Weave Mf Towels
    Suede Mf Towel
    45mm Masking Tape
    2 Mf Applicator
    4 Glosspads 125mm
    2 Glosspads 75mm

The weather conditions is good today so out and wash the Kia cee`d SW. And see how the Gyeon Wet Coat and PA Master Sealant is doing. Think that I will top the Master Sealant with High Gloss and maybe also the Wet Coat topped with High Gloss too or another coat of WC.

/ Tony

Skickat från min SM-T595 via Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

Every time I see someone unbox Reset I kick myself in the butt for never picking any up. Maybe come spring here in PA when it gets warm enough to do some outdoor washes I’ll be unboxing a bottle

Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    ...Gyeon Wet Coat and PA Master Sealant is doing. Think that I will top the Master Sealant with High Gloss and maybe also the Wet Coat topped with High Gloss too or another coat of WC.
    Oh, man...you got it bad, product addiction! Post Your Unboxing Pictures!
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Turtle Wax "ceramic" spray:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes SWETM, Diner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    Every time I see someone unbox Reset I kick myself in the butt for never picking any up. Maybe come spring here in PA when it gets warm enough to do some outdoor washes I’ll be unboxing a bottle

I have gone through 2×1L bottles of Reset so far and it`s awesome! Would have been another 1L bottle but it where out of stock sadly. Have been out of for a while now but when used it yesterday again made me smile. Tac System Mystic Bubble is very simualar in the lubrication and cleaning ability from it but is scented with something and a blue dye. Reset don`t have any scent almost and is clear and just works great. Dilute it properly at 1:500 especially when you have a sealant of some kind and you can even dilute it weaker and still getting really great lubrication and cleaning ability from it. I have used it in 1:1000 A couple of times with almost the same feel to it. And the big benefit for me is that it leaves nothing behind as in protection and glossenhancers and also rinses very clean. Even after my prewash foam and PW clean rinsing it off it revived some beading back from all of the road salt and road film we have now here in Sweden. When rinsing off the Reset it where fully back and beading and sheeting from it as it should be. And with the high cleaning ability from it only a 2-3 passes is needed to get the paint clean. Those that looking for an awesome car soap should test out Carpro Reset and see how they like it. If you have a ceramic coating IMO it`s a no brainer to get it as it will keep your coating performance at a highest level all the time. Until it`s degrade and then you see when it`s time to top it up with something.

LMAO budgetplan! Yeah that part has been long gone with trying out different products. I have had both PA Esclate Lotion and Master Sealant and High Gloss at home for a long time now. Have just been waiting for when I have been able to polishing the car. Then since winter time is so harsh on the paint I decided just to polishing the hood and the roof with Esclate Lotion. And then 2 layers of Master Sealant for the winter protection. Was actually a little scared before and after the prewash foam and PW clean rinsing it that it where degraded performance already. But the Reset wash took it right back up to a great performance from the water behavior at least. Then I was so set on topping it with High Gloss and whent through with it. So the whole car has a fresh layer of High Gloss on it now. Even with a high humidity and a low temperature it was very easy to apply. Applyied it with a mf applicator and a crisscross pattern application. And the new and freshly washed Sonax Extreme Mf Towels worked great to wipe it off with. Just hope that 12h cure time is enough sitting in the garage. As the rain is pouring down today. So before heading out I must look so the 303 Rubber Seal Protectant has dryed also as it where not totaly evaporated and been sitting with the doors opened. Have had a problem with them to freezing shut with rain and then freezed on over the night so far this winter. Hopefully it helps me a little LOL. Looking forward to see the water behavior now when it`s raining. Will try to take some pictures of it
    Likes BudgetPlan1, rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Exhaust tips on the Cayman are horrible, some kinda brushed, non-finished steel. Figure I`ll give this a try before getting out the sandpaper, polish compound bars and wheels.
    Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-metallicut.jpg

Worth a shot as opposed to spending $600 on new tips...which I won`t do.
    Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-fabspeed.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes The Guz, SWETM, Diner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Exhaust tips on the Cayman are horrible, some kinda brushed, non-finished steel. Figure I`ll give this a try before getting out the sandpaper, polish compound bars and wheels.
    Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-metallicut.jpg

Worth a shot as opposed to spending $600 on new tips...which I won`t do.
    Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-fabspeed.jpg
    Are you sure they are not coated with something? Seems like unfinished steel would rust and be horrible to try to keep nice.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Budget, need a review on the Metal Cut please
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Are you sure they are not coated with something? Seems like unfinished steel would rust and be horrible to try to keep nice.
    Kinda a brushed outer finish which is `ok` but interior finish is kinda rough and this thing pumps out a lotta black soot which is just a PITA to clean out. Guessing it`s some kinda poorly finished stainless.

If polish doesnt help, will start sanding interior progressively. Worse case, goon it up and spend the $$ to get new. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Post Thanks / Like

Try a quick shot of some oven cleaner on the inside. used to do it to one of my bikes for years with no ill effects

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yamabob View Post
    Try a quick shot of some oven cleaner on the inside. used to do it to one of my bikes for years with no ill effects
    Barkeeper`s Friend w/ a brush does nicely, but looking to get a smooth shiny surface which when coated should lead to a 90% `spray and go` cleaning.

Eh, got all winter to figure it out!

Post Thanks / Like

Look forward to the results....
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards

Post Thanks / Like

My Black Friday hauls

Likes BadgerRivFan, SWETM, Diner liked this post

Page 267 of 282 FirstFirst ... 167217253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281 ... LastLast

Thread Information