Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unboxing Pictures!

New pads from Americana Global. Part of their Black Friday sale.

Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of other orders came in. Black Friday was great here in the detailing supply shops. Where many new things I liked to try out and some stocking of products I like.

First order.

A wash bucket that is rectangualar in shape. With a patented grit guard. Where you see the holes have a different shape and has also an angle which claims to hold down the grit better than the regualar ones. Does it works, who knows. I got it cause I may move on to useing a mf wash pole from Microfiber Madness soon. Think it will be better ergonomics for my back to use that on some surfaces when washing. I have their mf wash pads and they are awesome. And same mf material on the wash pole.

Clay towel that is chemical resistant and can be used with Sonax Extreme rust remover. Will be intresting to see how it works.
    75mm Padking white cutting pads. Claims to be like the Rupes UHS pad.
    75mm Padking soft finishing polish pad. Will be used to apply PA Master Sealant.
    Padking cotton applicators.
    Low nap finishing mf towels 70/30 blend
    125mm Padking black soft finishing polish pad. 6 of them.

Sonax Extreme Surface Rust Remover. High smell but works great.
    Scholl ICE Glass Cleaner. This is a favorite on the inside of the windows. It has great cleaning ability and also a water repellent in it. What makes it a little unique is that is also have a anti fog ability too. And you don`t have to worry about the running as it`s a gel like or more as a cling ability. Where easy wipe off and streak free results. Which I was afraid of useing it the first time.

Rock chips brushes the small black with white tipps.
    75mm interface pad. The yellow one. If would need one when wet sanding contours.
    100 Black Nitrile Gloves.
    Mf drying towel PFM style. 74×90cm 530gsm.
    75mm Nordicpad maroon cutting pads.
    75mm Nordicpad acrylic/ wool pad
    75mm Nordicpad short haired wool pad.
    Atlasta wheels and engine brush. The stiffer one for heavy cleaning. Where needed to by something made in the US LOL. Or you guys and gals would not be talking to me LOL.

Arcticlean Glass Cleaner concentrate. 1:30 dilution for regualar glass cleaning.
    Arcticlean Foam Clean. Ph neutral TFR prewash foam. Used it today and wow what a thick foam you get. Awesome cleaning ability from it and it`s very concentrated. Used it 1:1 in the foamcannon bottle and needed to get up to the least chemical mix setting. Which is 1:60 dilution up over the dilution in the foamcannon bottle. Will test it in 1:5-1:10 dilution in the foamcannon bottle next time. And even the foam was thick. It took the dirt with it very good and left some of foam left on the car when dwelled. So a very long dwelling time I could get from it. Look in the thread what did you do detailing related. Will be posting there in a while about todays touchless wash.
    Arcticlean Acid Clean Gel. An acid cleaner concentrate that you dilute from 1:1 to 1:50 depending on what you are doing. For a general wheel cleaner the dilution is 1:10-1:20. This is going to be used with caution.

Ice fishing gloves. Will be intresting to see how they are when it`s a little colder outside. Today was 5C when I touchless washed my car.

Come on now I want too see your Black Friday deals you have done

Skickat från min SM-T585 via Tapatalk
    Likes BudgetPlan1, rlmccarty2000, Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Last Black Friday order from Autoality. Took forever to get here but for free shipping on a small order it was not bad.

Likes SWETM, BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

T
    Got some things correct/coat paint on my stang in the spring. 1st time so sure I’ll f#ck it up but part of the fun?

Bunch of goodies from A/G, some ammo frothe to to keep clean for these NW winters and some clutch from Shine supply. Heard good things bout clutch as got more silica than reload or cure but not too much to use monthly like cancoat and such....we’ll see.
    Likes SWETM, trashmanssd, RaydiantDetail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    T
    Got some things correct/coat paint on my stang in the spring. 1st time so sure I’ll f#ck it up but part of the fun?

Bunch of goodies from A/G, some ammo frothe to to keep clean for these NW winters and some clutch from Shine supply. Heard good things bout clutch as got more silica than reload or cure but not too much to use monthly like cancoat and such....we’ll see.
    Absolutely didn’t need plasmacoat but with the 25% off and the free gloss coat topper got both for 30$. Sucker for a deal....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes SWETM, RaydiantDetail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Needed a D/A (don’t have one)and the cyber Monday deal (A/G) was legit. 20% off package for the BOSS package which for 15 more than polisher alone cam with the pads, flex pads, pad cleaner and micro fibers. Added cancoat and hydro blue to get over $350 to get a free (?) $50 gift card. Really appreciated this deal as I was gonna buy a maxshine for $200 plus pads $60 from the big A but factor in the gift card and free pads and this was cheaper. Couldn’t justify the Flex or Rupes with woulda been double and I live 30 mins from the griots flagship store if i needed warranty service.

Likes SWETM, trashmanssd, Mary B, RaydiantDetail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Some Black Friday hauls coming in late LOL. They seem to have had a very busy Black Friday LOL.

Tokya paint thickness gauge
    Bilt Hamber Soft clay bar
    Soft99 plastic ceramic coating
    Wheel Woolies angle brush
    Valet Pro detailing brush
    Some freebies. Ice scraper, scent stick hanger, and some headwear stuff LOL.

Tuf Shine Tire Cleaner
    Sonax Wash + Seal. It`s like the Spray and Seal but car soap. Mike Phillips on Autogeek has tested it out. So think it`s soon to be available in the US
    Valet Pro Citrus Tar & Glue Remover.
    Sonax Extreme Glass Cleaner. New glass cleaner in the extreme line. Which is in the middle of Profiline and the regualar line of Sonax.
    Dodo Juice Born Slippy clay lube. We don`t have the concentrate here grr.

3 more package is coming in. 2 is waiting in the post office

/Tony

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Budget I just had to give Finitura a shot. It’s rather thin in consistency.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Sorry Budget I just had to give Finitura a shot. It’s rather thin in consistency.

Ohh I am curious how the elixir compares to the merlin mixture!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Likes The Guz, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Absolutely didn’t need plasmacoat but with the 25% off and the free gloss coat topper got both for 30$. Sucker for a deal....

Plasmacoat is nice and easy to work with!

Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The last orders has finally come in.

First order:

Bilt Hamber Auto-Wash car soap. No extra in it but cleaning ability and lubrication and water softerner.
    Plast-i-dip. Are going to repaint a bicycle for my nephew. He is crazy in the yellow color LOL.
    Spray handle for spray cans.

Second order:

4 Edgeless Premium Cloths 500gsm 40×40cm medium nap
    2 Edgeless Microfiber Cloths 380gsm 40×40cm short nap
    Alkaline Wash. Used as a prewash and applyied with a pump sprayer bottle. The benefit with this one it`s like a gel when hits the paint.

Third order:

Vikan brushes. From the left.
    Wheel face brush.
    Wheel barrel brush
    Multi brush. For engine or jams or any other surfaces.
    Interior brush.

Except the wheel barrels brush they are extremly soft. They even pass the cd test which I think is pretty impresive. Vikan is a danish brand. And I think that would be a big hit if AGO and Autopia would offer it. Think they have a distribution in the US but not certain of it. They are huge in the EU or at least in Scandinavia countries. Very high quality products.

6 BBV Microfiber Polishing Cloth Yellow 40×60cm 480gsm 1 longer nap side and 1 short nap side.
    2 BBV Microfiber Towels 40×40cm 250gsm 10-pack. High quality all purpose mf towels
    BBV Glass Sealant SiO2 Ultra Hydrophobic.

BBV Degreaser HD 5 liter. Cold degreaser which we use in the winter months. It`s like tar remover based on petroleum of some kind.
    BBV Microfiber Wash. Mf wash detergent.

/ Tony

Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cquk3.0
    Cquartz gliss
    Ultra fine paint touch up sticks
    Fine line painting pen also for rock chip touch up

All for a big job correction and coating job next week. I`m excited for the uk/gliss combo!

Likes The Guz, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Time to try something new. Been pretty much a Gyeon Bathe kinda guy as, well, it just seems to work well and the bottles look nice. Wanna give Reset a go, maybe more `potent`? As for the FK1000, have seen some vids of great water behavior and aren`t there a few fans here who really like this stuff?
    Post Your Unboxing Pictures!-fk1000.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes SWETM, Drblatz, JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    Cquk3.0
    Cquartz gliss
    Ultra fine paint touch up sticks
    Fine line painting pen also for rock chip touch up

All for a big job correction and coating job next week. I`m excited for the uk/gliss combo!

Curious to see how you`ll like it. I didn`t get the slickness I was hoping for out of Gliss. Once I started using Merlin`s elixir on top of it all I was happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by someidiot View Post
    Curious to see how you`ll like it. I didn`t get the slickness I was hoping for out of Gliss. Once I started using Merlin`s elixir on top of it all I was happy.
    Thanks for the feedback on it! I`ll be applying it Friday. I was planning on topping it after curing with the Merlin Mixture lol.

Page 248 of 282 FirstFirst ... 148198234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262 ... LastLast

Thread Information