Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Arrivals.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Arrivals.

holy cow man.... lol what a shipment!

I am really digging those brushes. Who makes those? (As I LOVE my SW brushes, but these look just awesome!)
    Thomas Kehlenbeck
    Aggressive Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

A few products??????

Post Thanks / Like

looks like the famous "todd`s detailing brush" that everyone wants. get these autographed by the todd meister and watch the value skyrocket !

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    Got another package today. Anybody need a detail brush? I have a few too many lol

Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    More Mothers showed up today Thanks to Forrest and Jim for making this happen. These are all tire and wheel products. You guys are going to be flooded with Mothers in the coming weeks. Just waiting on the Illinois weather to cooperate.

Also got some new bigger better detailing brushes today. Nice big 2" head and beautiful wooden handles.

These are quality brushes for sure. Look at that wood on those handles

You have acquired quite a collection.
    I`ve been looking (maybe not hard enough) for those brushes. Where did you find them?
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Those brushes look like some kinda artsee fartsee type paint brushes or something. Look to nice to be cleaning a car. Im jealous!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great haul! I forgot about the tutorial we discussed, I`m sorry. I will work on that tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang man! You got hooked up! Look forward to the reviews, of the Mothers products that I have tried I have been impressed with all of them but maybe a few. I have a feeling Ill be getting more after your reviews!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GTOBOSS View Post
    Those brushes look like some kinda artsee fartsee type paint brushes or something. Look to nice to be cleaning a car. Im jealous!!
    Yes they are nice brushes they will be for interior use only, mostly leather. I have 12 of the other wheel style brushes for general purpose type stuff

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    Great haul! I forgot about the tutorial we discussed, I`m sorry. I will work on that tonight.
    Thanks Richard

Quote Originally Posted by classofshine View Post
    Dang man! You got hooked up! Look forward to the reviews, of the Mothers products that I have tried I have been impressed with all of them but maybe a few. I have a feeling Ill be getting more after your reviews!
    I sure hope so and maybe after the reviews you may revisit some of the others. PM me and let me know what the products and issues were and maybe I can`t help to resolve them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Concours.John View Post
    You have acquired quite a collection.
    I`ve been looking (maybe not hard enough) for those brushes. Where did you find them?
    I was gonna ask the same thing Thats unbelievable shipment man. If that much stuff showed up at my door at once, my wife would probably stab me

Post Thanks / Like

I really don`t know what to tell you guys about the brushes. I`ve also been looking for a long time and when I found these I bought all they had. Raceglaze UK also make them in the large head but I was only able to find them in the UK for 24.00. Mine are from Germany and were 19.50 a peice for the large ones. So if you want one plan on putting out some coin. Either way they are more than likely coming from Europe so shipping is going to be high. It just depends on how bad you want one in the end, just like the 150.00 wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean81 View Post
    I was gonna ask the same thing Thats unbelievable shipment man. If that much stuff showed up at my door at once, my wife would probably stab me
    the other day she came home from work and said that s odd there`s not a package on the porch for you! I said no it should be here tomorrow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information