Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
SWETM- The Auto Balm always intrigued me, wonder how it`d do topped with FK1000P...
It could work I think. The Auto-Balm has a little darkening effect. But makes the metallic flakes pops great. If you have a car that has some swirls and you don`t want to polishing. The filling ability is awesome from it. So if the looks is a good combo with AB and topped with the fk1000p. I think it would work great
Got it most for defects that is down to the metall on the car. Edges around the fenders and in to the wheel wells it`s a great choice to have with the corrosion protection from it. On show cars that maybe don`t have perfect undercarige you can also use this on. If you have a hood or and a roof where you have rock chips you don`t want to see the rust building. This is a great wax to protect those parts.

Go in on Bilt Hamber dot com accumulator and read about the different products they have. They have a lot of kind of unique products to seal and protect the undercarige of vehicals. It`s just not sealants but longlasting protection and to get the parts cleaned from oxidized iron parts. And the quality of the products is what stands out. Then no flashing bottles or tins just the products inside them that delivers. Have their Surfex HD APC/degreaser and the Autofoam snowfoam that is the best I have used so far. Surfex HD is a very versitale product that you can use undiluted to 1:199 for different tasks. For an example I use it when I have some baked on bugs. 1:20 and spray it on and let it dwell for 3-5 minutes before the foamcannon on the Autofoam over it. Let that dwell as long as possible before it dries. And when you rinse it with the PW all of the bug squash is gone. I never need to aggitate bug squash from vehicals. Just the water pressure from the PW to clean it of after the right pretreatment chemicals. And it`s still LSP safe with 1:20 strength.