Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve recently been called upon to find blueprints for a 20x20 2 door 2 car garage, my step-dad says we`re pushin` it with 20x20. I`ve found numerous plans for 20x20, but all one door. So, if you all wanna help out a fellow human, please help me find a 2 door 2 car garage!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    20x20 is too smal for 2 doors. My garage is 22x32 and can just fit a 2 door set up. It wil be very tight to park two cars next to each other and have any room for doors to open. I wish I could have made mine 24x32, the extra 2 feet would have been great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think you`ll find a 2- door plan for such a small garage. Have you checked the site like Dream Home Source and other sites with blueprints?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I second that. My garage is 19` wide and I can just barely fit two cars next to each other comfortably.....this also means I can not store anything along the walls to take up even more room.

Since I am 34 long, however, I have been just parking the cars tandem.........

Post Thanks / Like
    what cars do you have that fit tandem in 34`? I was affraid about stacking 3 tandem on one side of my new garage, its going to be 60` inside. I really think 24` is the minimum width for a garage to have some room to work or store stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, thanks for the help, he`ll have to settle for one do or

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstuarez
    ok, thanks for the help, he`ll have to settle for one do or

Did you die mid sentence? :LOLOL

Thread Information