Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap is that a nice garage or what! That floor stain is awesome looking, and the lift! A man can dream I guess... More garage pics!!
    "I can`t believe that we would lie in our graves wondering if we had spent our living days well." - Dave Matthews

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey How did you get your floor that way

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a costco/sams club one too. wonderful priced! I noticed the newer one someone else posted. I prefer mine, but they no longer sell it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotik
    I got the one just like that from Costco afew years ago. They were made by Shark Stainless (as seen on Overhaulin) under there Hammerhead line of boxes.

VERY WELL MADE....ball bearing drawers....small detents right before the drawer totally closed to keep it from just sliding open, could load as much stuff into those drawers as you want and they dont bind.

Now they have one that is a cheaper quality....drawers arent very smooth, top lid is kinda flimsy. I am glad I got mine when I did.......best thing was, my girlfriend got it for me!! Everytime we went there, I hugged it....And then on my b-day, we walked in there and she was ike HAPPY B-DAY!!!

OH YEAH!!!!

You were lucky to get the hammer head one, the current costco and harbor freight ones are very thin guage steel compared to yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dr1v3n

I bought a costco/sams club one too. wonderful priced! I noticed the newer one someone else posted. I prefer mine, but they no longer sell it.

This is the same one I bought from Sam`s about 3 years ago ... very nice chest, I love mine!

Stone

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure wish they still carried them. I kick myself in the arse for not buying one a few years back.

Was at Costco today and they had the lower quality stainless boxes there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecipher
    This is the same one I bought from Sam`s about 3 years ago ... very nice chest, I love mine!

Stone

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean
    I purchased this stainless steel toolchest from Costco in January, and I can attest to its incredible quality. It`s really hard to believe it only costs $650. The SAME toolchest is rebadged as a "Hammerhead" product and sold for nearly twice the price.

Obviously China has become a major manufacturer for high quality stainless steel. The attention to detail in this product is amazing. It puts the sharp edged, painted steel Craftsman chest to shame. It`s build so well that I`m sure it`s something that I`ll pass on to my grandchildren.

By the way, I could NOT find this tool chest in any of the Sam`s Clubs in my area. They sell a different product with smaller drawers.

Dean

I have this exact one from costco too. I love it. Frined of mine saw mine and we scoured Costcos for a few months and found one that had one a he bought one two. If I had a reason to buy another i wouldn`t hesitate to do o. The one from HF is not the same one plus it is almost twice the price, plus the shipping is rediculous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information