Post Thanks / Like
    I know there are tons of variables out there, but just out of curiosity, about how much per square foot does a garage cost to build? Maybe expressed as a percentage of cost per square foot of a house? Like if I can buy a house @ $50/sq ft., how much per sq. ft. for a garage?

I`m not talking about anything extravagant-2.5 car, slab, wood siding (to match the house), interior semi-finished in something like drywall or blueboard, not attached.

I`ve got a garage now, but between the foundation failing, the termites, holes in the siding, broken slab, windows out of their tracks (you`re getting the picture), I`ll need a new one soon.

Any thoughts?
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I can`t help you out directly, but you may want to make a quick call to a business that specializes in building garages. I don`t know if they`ll quote you over the phone, but it`s worth a try.

One word of caution -- seeing that you`re in IN, I would suggest staying away from Bullock builders. Both my dad and cousin (here in IL) had bad experiences with them, and my sister (Bloomington, IN) had a really bad experience with Bullock.

Thread Information