Post Thanks / Like
    Dose anyone here currently have these? Target

I was at Target earlier and saw them. I was planning on building my own storage, but I do like the look of these. It might take me a little bit to save up the money though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...those look very similar to the set I saw @ Costco yesterday. They were by Keteor (or something like that). Stainless steel fronts & plastic sides. They had a 7-pc set for $299. It was a little flimsy, but looked to be a good value for the money.
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    The ones they had on display at my local Target seemed pretty solid. They were all MDF - I didn`t see any plastic on them, but they didn`t have all the pieces on display. Not sure how I feel about the MDF with all the moisture in the garage and such.

Professional Detailer detailbarn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went out and bought a wall unit today and after seeing it in person I am either returning it or putting it in the launadry room. It`s not a bad unit but it isnt`t that great either. For the same money I was able to get a 32"x36` unfinshed birch wall cabinet from Lowes and they are alot more sturdy and come assembled.
    Doug Lucas
    The Detail Barn

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s good to know. They only had the tall cabinet on display near me, and you couldn`t really open the doors on it the way they had it on the shelf.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dropped by Target to check them out today & they didn`t have any out of the box. Definitely not the same ones I saw @ Costco. If you`re looking for something plastic / stainless steel, the ones at Costco weren`t bad for the money. I think it was a tall cabinet, wall cabinet, two short cabinets, a workbench top to straddle the two short cabinets and a pegboard.

The plastic was a little higher quality than normal and well reinforced. The fronts are all stainless & the black plastic is inside / sides / back.
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw these and I am VERY impressed. I think the 2 Door unit is a specially good value at $150. Lots of deep shelf space for chemicals. Darn, one more thing to buy.

Although I like some of the Coleman brand, these are a big step up in quality and style.
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Thread Information