Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That'll buff right out! jimmybuffit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, its all very nice.

Racedeck, right?
    "If it was easy, everybody`d be doing it."
    www.jimmybuffit.com

Post Thanks / Like
    yup its racedeck. We had epoxy paint in the old garage and that worked really well, but we didnt wanna spend the time to lay it down in this garage...so we put down racedeck and its workin out pretty well so far
    My Stable:

2006 BMW M3 Competition, 2003 Corvette 50th Anniversary Convertible, 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Post Thanks / Like
    :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d give my right arm for a garage like that! Infact, that garage is nearly the size of my house! Houses are pretty small over here in the UK - and as for the size of our garages, the less said the better... I`d be scared to even attempt to drive my car into my garage, let alone try to open the door once I got in there!

Great garage! I`ll just carry on dreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by pugoman

I`d give my right arm for a garage like that! Infact, that garage is nearly the size of my house! Houses are pretty small over here in the UK - and as for the size of our garages, the less said the better... I`d be scared to even attempt to drive my car into my garage, let alone try to open the door once I got in there!

Great garage! I`ll just carry on dreaming!

thanks man! You have the luxuries of being a day`s trip from the autobahn and having cars like the Elise (until recently this year).....call it even?
    My Stable:

2006 BMW M3 Competition, 2003 Corvette 50th Anniversary Convertible, 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job. I really like all the cabinets you have in there. I just finished sprucing up my garage a bit too, but its only a 2.5 car w/6" added top the depth. How is the race deck with things like your creeper, floor jack and jack stands?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by LightngSVT

Nice job. I really like all the cabinets you have in there. I just finished sprucing up my garage a bit too, but its only a 2.5 car w/6" added top the depth. How is the race deck with things like your creeper, floor jack and jack stands?

I have a huge pet peeve about stuff laying out, so i went with the majority of cabinets so nothing was out unless it was being used

The Racedeck is holding up very well. its EASY to roll around on the creeper, and it definitely can handle the pinpointed weight of jackstand corners, no complaints here!
    My Stable:

Post Thanks / Like
    boostdfd3s...

Looks pretty sweet! I love your artwork. F1, Audi and Porsche. You have great taste in cars all around!

The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic! Good garage shots inspire me to really sort mine out - car is going away for some restoration next month for a couple of weeks so plenty of time to beautify its house!

As pugoman said, we don`t have garages that big over here - unless your house price runs to lots of zeros!!

What do you guys do about cycle storage? I have 2 mountain bikes and they`re a PITA as I`ve nowhere to hang them and I can`t seem to find a suitable storage method which keeps them well out of my way (i.e. high up - not a problem as I`m over 6`)
    Peugeot 205 GTi 1.6

Renault Laguna dCi120 Expression

Ford Ka3

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by AndyC

What do you guys do about cycle storage? I have 2 mountain bikes and they`re a PITA as I`ve nowhere to hang them and I can`t seem to find a suitable storage method which keeps them well out of my way (i.e. high up - not a problem as I`m over 6`)

I let my kids leave the bikes in the driveway and my wife looks after them by running over them.

Problem solved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful!

How is that Racedeck to live with? Is it durable for spills, etc.?
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Screw you, rich man! jokes. Looks very nice.
    Parents: 2000 Buick Regal GSX.1997 Chevrolet Blazer LT,2003 Infiniti FX45, 21` Bayliner Cruiser

Me: I own a bike.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by AndyC

We ended up hanging them with a pulley system, trying our hardest to keep them away from the cars and not above....has worked out pretty well so far and its easy to get them down.
    My Stable:

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SilverLexus

Beautiful!

How is that Racedeck to live with? Is it durable for spills, etc.?

I am quite pleased with the racedeck! I changed my oil yesterday, and as always with those crappy catch pans, there was plenty of oil spilled on the tiles, but it wiped right up with a towel, didnt stain and wasnt slippery. Same goes for other spills: tire wet, quick detailer, brake fluid, etc. It gets my vote over the epoxy paint which we had in the previous garage.
    My Stable:

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Brad B.

boostdfd3s...

Looks pretty sweet! I love your artwork. F1, Audi and Porsche. You have great taste in cars all around!

Thanks to Brad B. as well as everyone else for the compliments!

I was very careful in choosing my artwork. I wanted to pick out cars that have significant history (excluding the BMW F1...it was the closest i could come to the F2003, which has no good posters) so i can walk into that garage 10 years from now and have it look "timeless" rather than "dated". I have a Ferrari F1 commemorative poster on the way, and all thats left to complete it is a Vette banner to hang from the garage, and a C5 vette poster....but i cant find any good ones :angry
    My Stable:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information