Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have experience with spray in bed liners for trucks? If so, any opinions on which is best (LineX vs Rhino vs ?)?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a grey Line-X in my Silver `99 Dakota that has held up very well. (Hey, isn`t this the wrong forum for us to be talking in?)
    NWF_Snake

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here. I have a Line Ex. No worries at all. no scratches, no chips. warranteed for ever. One of the best purchases I`ve ever made!

TJ

Post Thanks / Like
    I had Line-X put in my `02 Tundra in December. It is one of the best investments I could have made for my truck. I just finished moving and I never had any worries about anything in the bed.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Another Line-X guy here. I`d do it again in a heartbeat.:xyxthumbs

I’ve had slide-in and spray-on liners and I much prefer the spray-on.

The main difference in the spray-on liners and the slide-in liners is the “slipperiness†of the liner. If you want or need things to slide on the liner, say a refrigerator, the slide-in is the way to go. If you want to put stuff in the back and have it stay where you put it, or at least reduce the sliding, the spray-on are the way to go.

I’ve beat the Line-X hard. I’ve carried gravel, rocks, and just plain old dirt. I haven’t torn or scrapped out the liner, and believe me, I’ve tried, and the one dent I put in the bed with a big rock is really hard to see.

The only thing I’m not real thrilled with is the liner has faded. However, I can live with that for the utility it gives me.

BOB
    73 XLCH Sportster Blackfire and Pig Spit 01 Prius Blackfire 01 330 CiC Original Blackfire and S-100 04 Pilot, Blackfire 06 H-D FXSTBI, S-100

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I’m not real thrilled with is the liner has faded.
    I hate to admit it, but I 303 my liner and it looks great! I dilute it about 2 parts water to 1 part 303 and use a spray bottle. I have also tried Black Again on it and it shined right up (I had some left over on my rag one time and just wiped it along the bed rail, it stayed shiny for almost a month).
    NWF_Snake

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a Rhino in my previous truck and liked it a lot. In my current truck, I have a bedrug and I like it even more. You might want to check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have Line-X and have hauled everything from busted up concrete to topsoil, mulch, motorcycles, you name it(exept fertilizer) and it still looks good as new.

I think Line-X is also used by the military. I know for a fact that their test proceedures are rigorous!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a RhinoLiner in a Ford Ranger with step-sides. It was great! Nothing slid around in the bed, and it never faded or scratched. It also saved on space compared to plastic inserts...
    2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (Slightly Modified) - Black
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - Black Metallic
    2012 Yamaha Stryker - Red Metallic
    2015 Polaris Slingshot SL - Red Pearl

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by nwf_snake

I hate to admit it, but I 303 my liner and it looks great!

I`m using my Dad`s Silverado while we move into the house. I planned on doing a complete workup to it (Medaillion PPC, SMR, VM, Moose Wax) as a note of thanks. I never thought about doing something like that to the liner. I don`t have any 303, but I bet I can figure out something between Vinylex and Clearkote.

Thanks for the idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    No personal experience with Line-X, but I can cast a vote of confidence for Rhinoliner. I have a friend who works in vehicle maintenance for the local sewer district, and they use it in all of their vehicles. It holds up unbelievably well - if they can`t hurt it, I don`t think anybody can!!

Thread Information