Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    If you had all the money in the world, what would your dream garage look like? I mean what kinds of machines, lifts, car washes, detailing products, etc. would be in it? I don`t want to share my idea because I know someone would take it :p

Also, has anyone ever effectively gotten the smoke smell out of a car? My brother`s car was smoked in excessively.. we steam cleaned the whole car... used auto carpet cleaner, etc... I`ve ordered some of Meguiar`s stuff for "getting rid of" and not "masking" these smells, so we`ll see next week if it really works. Any other ideas I might try?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Meguiar`s Odor Eliminator works for me.

I would take the garage from Horsepower TV on TNN.

Second I would take RedCarGuy`s garage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have to spray the odor eliminator all the time or just a few applications and it`s gone?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve seen some people here talking about Ozone machines the last couple days that takes the smell out of the cars... you basically put the thing in the car and let it run for an hour. Not sure how much they are or where to get one but I`m sure others here can tell you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by blkstealth

Do you have to spray the odor eliminator all the time or just a few applications and it`s gone?

I spray when necessary. This is determined by how often I use the car. The effects seems to work for a while because you spray the solution into the fabric and allow to dry. This I believe sustains the de-odorizing effects.

Post Thanks / Like
    febreze won`t work on anything...

dream garage.....

40x40 dedtailing bay, with all teh goodies, and endless supplies, Drainage in the floor, of course, two sets of lighting. One for just washing, ,and another for inspection.

a 200x200 room with tools all along the walls, Rolling carts, wheel balancers, everything. Two lifts, and all the goodies.

those two rooms will have heat & air conditioning.

Next to that I want a "storage room" I want a dust filtration system in there. What will be in storage is a Porsche 356B, 911, Gt2. Ferrari f550 maranello, Antique Ferrari (like in the movie about Ferris Bueler?) 60`s GTO, 69 camaro ss, Firebird, Corvette stingray, 50th aniversary vette, Hemi Cuda, Hemi Challenger, Superbird, vette, Shelby Cobra (real not kit stuff) a Hummer, CJ-7, 68 Mustang, Mustang Bullit, Mustang cobra 03. Lightning, and a few others.

Price tag for all this..... More than i`ll ever have

Oooo yeah. Forgot 1 thing. 24 hour security aroudn the "store room"

Post Thanks / Like
    Sam... how dare you forget a 360 Modena and or Spyder?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, let`s see, definitely has to have a lift, maybe two of them...some of the of the biggest tool boxes ever made...dust collector. Also have to have a full set of paint supplies and equipment, and including a cure accelorator machine. I would like a big room full of Meguiars, 3M, 303, MF products, PC`s, EO products, and any other good detailing product. I would also like the full on luxury treatment with running water, bathrooms, heat/ac, plenty of windows, lights, and plenty of electrical outlets. In the back of that, you gotta have a similar garage for the cars, including a 03 cobra, lightning, GT 40, Ferrari, Porsches, drag boats, and maybe, if i`m lucky, a million dollar McClaren.:bounce

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this pic on somebody`s site, just what I need:xyxthumbs
    05_Dakota Laramie-Red

04_Pontiac Vibe-Black

Post Thanks / Like
    ya know......... I love my garage, I dont really think I would change a thing....

Ok maybe bigger and a lift And a new Z06 in it! well it looks like I could go on and on and ononononnnoooo
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Redcar - I love your garage too lol.....

now just give me a few weeks to a month, and..... well.... you (and everyone else) will just have to wait and see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Shiny Lil Detlr

Redcar - I love your garage too lol.....

now just give me a few weeks to a month, and..... well.... you (and everyone else) will just have to wait and see.

I sense a copy cat.............................

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Redcar GUY

I sense a copy cat.............................

aw shucks..... ya caught me!! I`m gonna try and alter on your design, and make something unique...... (basically the walls color scheme, but I`m doing something different with window-coverings, and the floor.... which I`ll leave it at that for now)

your design scheme = (just gotta do it, man!)

but yeah mine`s gonna be a little more "decorated" than yours, as far as having tons of posters and stuff on the walls..... plus I`m trying to gather a collection of classic car emblems and stuff to put on a shaddow-box board (so far I have some chevelle, nova, and a couple camaro emblems from back in the 60`s..... looking to add some more camaro, some T/A, GTO, etc. to the collection. GM is my theme in there) and don`t worry - its the "RedCar Single Garage, with a GreenCar parked in it!!".... plus we`re like 500 miles apart so no biggie.... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Shiny Lil Detlr

aw shucks..... ya caught me!! I`m gonna try and alter on your design, and make something unique...... (basically the walls color scheme, but I`m doing something different with window-coverings, and the floor.... which I`ll leave it at that for now)

your design scheme = (just gotta do it, man!)

:nono Not cool:nono

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have 4 seperate areas.

1. Detailing area,air filtered,with a lift at least big enough for 2 cars

2.Daily driver section say roughly 4-6 cars total space,for which ever cars or bikes that are in regular use

3. Storage for the remander of the cars and bikes that for whatever reason are not used regularly

4. Service area, for basic maintance a lift,good set of tools.

1 and 4 would probably be combined some how, haven`t worked out all the detail. The whole place would be enviromentally controlled.
    2001 Tornado Red Jetta Wolfsburg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information