So, me and my girl have been looking to buy a house for a while - but can`t find anything we love. So, it looks like we are going to have a house built.

Basically, we decided we like ranchers. Initially (since everything costs $$$), it looked like I was only going to get a 2 car garage. But, turns out 3 car garage may be doable.

We are meeting with the builder to price this all out Sat. The builder is a quality builder who deals with primarily with custom homes built on one of their templates. The area we are looking to build is in a small new development (<40 homes .... ~ 5 up so far).

Anyway, never have done this before - I`m looking for any suggestions about the garage I may be able to customize.

The house we are thinking of going with is similar to the one below with a similar garage setup:

The builder already puts a drain in the center of the garage as standard. That`s good. Other than possible hose taps in the garage and a few outlets - I really can`t think of anything else detailing related I should ask for.

Anyone do this before??? Any suggestions?