Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I posted this here so that you guys could talk some sense into me. After looking at pics elsewhere and seeing the pic on the first page of a one car garage, there`s no way that I could enjoy a house with a 1 car garage. I`m going to keep looking and get something with at least a two car garage. I don`t want to be one of those people who has regrets on the biggest purchase that they will make

Post Thanks / Like
    Great choice on waiting for the 2 car garage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdaytomorrow
    Great choice on waiting for the 2 car garage!

Hey Redline,

I`m in New York, and for the past 1.5 years, I have been looking at houses and have yet to find one that pleases me cuz most of them have 1 car garages.

I can`t tell you how many beautiful dream homes I did not bid on, because they did not have a garage. I even thought about adding a garage, but that cost can add up.

I`m glad you waited.....because I am still in the market for a house. At least here in NY, they have something called 1.5 garage, and those are not bad in terms of space. SUV`s are a tight fit inside a 1 car garage.

BTW, have you found a house yet? LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Khan
    Hey Redline,

I`m in New York, and for the past 1.5 years, I have been looking at houses and have yet to find one that pleases me cuz most of them have 1 car garages.

I can`t tell you how many beautiful dream homes I did not bid on, because they did not have a garage. I even thought about adding a garage, but that cost can add up.

I`m glad you waited.....because I am still in the market for a house. At least here in NY, they have something called 1.5 garage, and those are not bad in terms of space. SUV`s are a tight fit inside a 1 car garage.

BTW, have you found a house yet? LOL.
    Yup, found a place quite a while back that had most everything I was looking for. Looking back now, there`s no way a 1 car could ever work for me. I have a feeling it will be pretty easy for me to outgrow my 25 x25 garage in a few years

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear that. Over here 1 car garages are 10x20 and that is absolutely a deal breaker for me due to the tight space. I can`t tell you how many great houses I had to reject due to that. Hopefully, I can find something before the rates start rising.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information