Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings all. Being new to California, I have very interesting question. I just closed on a home near San Jose, CA. My question is: My washer and dryer are IN the garage.... The garage water hook-up are is located on the LEFT side of the garage as you pull in. Also, I have an electric dryer, and the elec. 220 plug is located on the LEFT wall also.

Is there a good up-to-code way that I can put both the Washer AND the Dryer on the back wall so I can pull BOTH cars into the garage. (obviously for the elec dryer, good utility extension cord, but for the water hookups, is there some braided hose I could run to get to the back wall??

Not being the typical californian, I actually want to use a garage FOR my cars and NOT for storage....

Any Hints, tips, advice, or criticism appreciated... Thanx....

Post Thanks / Like
    Try Dave Aloe from Plumb Krazy @ 408-971-1730. I`d suggest converting to gas for your dryer. Dave is a square deal guy and I`ve used him several for gas and water plumbing jobs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the reply bigltc.. that might be a consideration in the future.. In the interim, I might just have to house one car in the garage, and get a car cover for the next... (the paint on my 02` Dodge is going to H-E-L-L because of clearcoat failure anyway). Half of it is flat black rustoliem lol

I`ll let you all know what we end up doin` with the W/D situation...

Thread Information