Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHAHAH! that is amazing! i always find it bothersome when im in the garage and I have to pee, noramlly i just go out the back door and take a leak next to the fence so I dont have to walk through the house. This would be perfect for me..
    Supreme Clean Automotive Detailing, LLC

Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice speakers and TV!

Post Thanks / Like
    love it.......i am gathering ideas at the moment and i like some of your touches.....i have to wait a few months to do my man cave over since i just got the house and need to finish the inside first.....

i cant wait for mine....

Post Thanks / Like
    roflmao, that`s freaking awesome

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL.......that is classic. I just added a 40" LCD to mine as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful if you get that flooring wet or get any type of dressing on it, gets a bit slick. I have the same flooring but in the `lined` pattern. Works well and looks great. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rexrock
    Be careful if you get that flooring wet or get any type of dressing on it, gets a bit slick. I have the same flooring but in the `lined` pattern. Works well and looks great. Good luck.

:grrr I learned the hard way...Went down on the wet floor... Other than the slickness when wet it really is a pretty good flooring option...:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good! I am also considering the roll out flooring. If you can live with the ribbed pattern, the local sams club has it for dirt cheap. The ribbed pattern isn`t my first choice, but it would handle water good if you pulled a wet car into the garage.

The only issues I have read with it are that hot tires can stain it (lighter colors mostly), and it expands/contracts/moves when temperatures change (winter / summer), so if you have heavy objects on it it could buckle a bit when the temp changes.

I agree, the roll out flooring is better than tiles if you are ever going to have a wet envronment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DETAILKING
    Looks good! I am also considering the roll out flooring. If you can live with the ribbed pattern, the local sams club has it for dirt cheap. The ribbed pattern isn`t my first choice, but it would handle water good if you pulled a wet car into the garage.

The only issues I have read with it are that hot tires can stain it (lighter colors mostly), and it expands/contracts/moves when temperatures change (winter / summer), so if you have heavy objects on it it could buckle a bit when the temp changes.

I agree, the roll out flooring is better than tiles if you are ever going to have a wet envronment.

That`s where I got mine. 3 rolls @ $140 each or so. Have had it in for about 5 years now and still looks good. You are correct, there is some staining from the tires and a few other spots that won`t come out but overall it still looks/performs great. As others have said, it`s slippery as eel s#$t when wet but it`s a snap to clean up and GREAT during the winter when all the melt off collects and you simply wash it into the drive. The ribs channel the water out of the garage. It does also expand/contract a bit but only in the areas at the edge where direct sun hits it. I`ve never had it buckle where my cabinets and heavy stuff sits. Definitely a quick easy and cheap solution!

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s that a 50" Pioneer Elite Kuro? Ohh my... I wonder what you have for your living room. Nice transformation btw.

Post Thanks / Like
    My center seam that was tight when I layed the floor now has almost half an inch seperation in the cold...Once it warms up I hope it expands back out, if not a little adjustment will work

Yup 50" Pioneer Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    lmfao at the garage urinal. sure comes in handy but is kinda unsightly. thats a first for me lol

Post Thanks / Like
    lmao ! that is great a urinal in the garage I love it man!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is my first time seeing this, what an amazing transformation. Is that the only toilet you clean in the house?? Love everything you have done!
    Fergy-

Your only as good as your last detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t get drunk in that garage, you might get the urinal mixed up! Does code allow for a urinal to be that close to a sink......lol

Cheers,

GREG
    Reflections Detailing of Utah
    "Detailing for the Discerning owner"
    State of Utahs most experienced detailing detailer
    Meguiars/Ford Detailing team SEMA 2010, 2011

duPont Registry Endorsed Detailer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information