Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very excited to announce that I now have an on-site location with Proven Power Tampa! I have been in the market to find a place that suited me but didn`t kill the wallet like a full stand-alone shop. I happened to run across a shop in Tampa called Proven Power and the Owners/staff and I clicked instantly. A week or so later we got to talking about some extra space they had next door and I ended up setting up shop that week splitting the space with their audio technician James! So far everything has worked out great and its a really awesome deal! Its so much better than working out of my single car garage here at home and offers my customers a place of business to stop by anytime they want and a place where they can feel comfortable leaving their highly prized possessions. I am still slowly converting the space to work better for me, the shop was a bit of mess when we started and the walls were unfinished and an ugly yellow color which just killed the mood(and my detail write-ups ). Of course, the OCD detailer in my quickly took care of that!

This is just a glimpse of the mess in the background.

Darrel, the owner of Proven Power went to school for art/design and can do some amazing murals! They house a brand new DynoJet Dyno and the owner had already painted this enormous mural on his side of the shop!

So I finally convinced him to do a little painting on the other side. Like I said, the walls in this shop looked horrible, so we quickly went to work!

First we laid down a coat of high gloss white. Then started painting the red/black stripe down the wall using masking tape to create a crisp line. In these pictures it looks wavy, but once we removed the tape it left a perfectly straight line down the wall.

After laying down a coat of high gloss white and the red/black stripe, we used a projector to project my logo onto the wall and traced it onto the wall for a crisp image.

Here is the logo hand traced onto the wall.

Now were getting somewhere!

We all love to play, but we both had some work to do, so it was put off for a couple days. Ironically this Lexus was in to get paint overspray removed, promise it wasnt from me! :buffing:

I decided to clean the ENTIRE shop and arranged everything neatly. I still need to switch out all the bulbs as well as add a LOT more lighting.

Now finally finished! :clap::hifive: We are letting it cure for a few days and then we will be able to take a cleaner to it and remove all the pencil smudges, etc.

Here`s a couple more pics for you guys from today. NSX pending and I completed a 1-step on the Cayman S today, starting the write-up as I type!

My first reflection, I was lucky enough to have a Porsche on hand! :thx

Presidential Automotive Detailing - Tampa, FL - Click To See our latest Details and Customer Reviews

Follow Us! - Become A Fan Of Presidential Automotive Detailing On Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats. i look forward to seeing the shop all cleaned up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Ill update as I go!
    Presidential Automotive Detailing - Tampa, FL - Click To See our latest Details and Customer Reviews

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice shop.... Maybe someday for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the logo and painting turned out great Billy! Congrats! :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    looking awesome billy! i see business is staying healthy for you! keep up the great work
    Marc Harris from AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care of Michigan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1
    Looks like the logo and painting turned out great Billy! Congrats! :2thumbs:

It came out great!

Quote Originally Posted by MuttGrunt
    looking awesome billy! i see business is staying healthy for you! keep up the great work

Thanks!

Here`s a couple more pics for you guys from today. NSX pending and I completed a 1-step on the Cayman S today, sealant is curing now and will be delivered tomorrow. Dont worry, there will be a write-up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Incredible shop! What else does a guy need a dyno and a shop, if you had a hot girl getting you drinks then you would have it made! haha
    United States Air Force

Missile Maintenance Technician

Barksdale AFB

2005 SS Silverado

2011 Honda Fury

Post Thanks / Like
    Having a shop all dialed in will motivate you!!! especially when the rent is due(lol).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
    Having a shop all dialed in will motivate you!!! especially when the rent is due(lol).

Very true! haha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thread updated!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve had Billy (Presidential Detail) do a deep clean on my car once and a touch up once. I love the way the paint looks better then new when he`s done. The shop is nice because it`s centrally located...

Anyone in the bay area... if the pics don`t speak for themselves (which they do) I recommend PresdntialDtail for you car cleaning needs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pheobo
    I`ve had Billy (Presidential Detail) do a deep clean on my car once and a touch up once. I love the way the paint looks better then new when he`s done. The shop is nice because it`s centrally located...

Anyone in the bay area... if the pics don`t speak for themselves (which they do) I recommend PresdntialDtail for you car cleaning needs.

Thanks Daniel! Didn`t know you were on this site! Im glad your enjoying the car again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, I like the logo painted on the wall...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P1et
    Very nice, I like the logo painted on the wall...

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information