Post Thanks / Like
    Today my wife and I are moving from our 1 BR condo to a 3 BR townhouse. And it comes with.......a two car garage!!!!! I`m so excited. We`ve been living in this condo for a year and I hate the parking garage. The lighting was never good enough and I`d get weird looks while I was detailing inside.

I`ll post pics later, but I`m excited!!!
    2007 Mazda3i - Black Mica

2009 Honda Civic EX-L coupe - Tafetta White

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice man! I am also stuch in a 2br complex with outside parking can`t wait to get my garage

have fun

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! A garage is so nice to have with the wacky heat in S. FL.

You might want to look at fans/AC - one of my clients has a hangar with 8` box fans, and it makes work a joy on those 100+ degree days.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, here are the pictures!!!

From the street. This is a townhouse and the garage is around back which I like. Please forgive me. My car is a mess. That`s going to change!!!

From the room which is going to be my office/hangout room.

This is my room. The townhouse is designed for a small business to run from downstairs but it suits me perfectly. My guitar and bass amp will fit perfectly in the two cubbies and there are holes for wiring to connect to my recording gear. There is plenty of storage and I get my own bathroom. Add a LCD tv, XBox 360, stereo, LayZboy recliner, 3 guitars, and all my detailing stuff and I`m in hog heaven down here. :woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the new house! When is the party?
    ~werd to yo mutha~
    Wade

Post Thanks / Like
    nice and clean

Post Thanks / Like
    wow I like that....when we move (next year) I told the wifey MUST HAVE 2 car garage, so I can have my own space to detail in the cold winter or hot summer in peace and not have to worry about pollen or damned tree sap, or worse yet bird crap....

congrats on the garage!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! I`m loving your Mazda3. Looks like you`ll have plenty of room to detail.

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife`s `02 cavalier will be going next to it, but I can always park it on the street when I am working on my car. Her cavalier would actually be good practice when I get my PC. I`ve never washed or waxed it as that car has had the hell beaten out of it and I never found it to be worth it. We are getting her a new car this year and I am making her keep it clean.

I discovered that I have my own hose yesterday! This means I can ONR or hose wash!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can already see this is going to be a problem. It`s been 3 days and my wife has already opened her door into mine twice. No metal damage, just chips down to the primer. I`ve talked to her about it and she says she`s going to be more careful. It pisses me off though. I`m ordering Langka right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmboyrx
    I can already see this is going to be a problem. It`s been 3 days and my wife has already opened her door into mine twice............
    Make her park on the street from now on .

Seriously, can you switch the cars around so her door opens towards a garage wall instead of your car?
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s what I will be doing. She is going to come home to find my car on the other side of the garage. Then there won`t be a problem. Hopefully. The chips aren`t very bad. They should be fixable and not really be noticeable afterwards.

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    congrads bro
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks like a really nice place! I love the big double door on the garage. It has always bothered me when a place has a nice big garage and two little doors into it.

Quote Originally Posted by pharmboyrx
    That`s what I will be doing. She is going to come home to find my car on the other side of the garage. Then there won`t be a problem.
    Unless she miss judges the distance with your car on the passenger side and side swipes you. That wouldn`t be cool.:grrr

I feel your pain, my girlfriend opened the door right into the side of a brick wall once and left a good amount of paint from the edge of the door behind. And just when I thought I had her trained on how to treat the car....

Post Thanks / Like
    My dad`s garage is like that. You can tell that the person who made it hated cars. It is a big garage with two little doors. It also has a weight bearing pillar right in the middle in the perfect spot to open your door into.

It was an honest accident and my wife felt so bad. She is a good driver. We are in the process of moving so she was just taking some stuff out of her car and opened the door too far.

Thread Information