Post Thanks / Like
    Any information, experiences, or suggestions you have regarding "portable" carports would be appreciated. Our daughter is in the midst of "moving home" and needs an inexpensive shelter for her Corvette. We are considering the use of a "portable" carport which can be moved with her in the future as opposed to a permanent unit. Something along these lines:

ShelterLogic Instant Garage℠Auto Shelter — 20ft.L x 10ft.W, Tan, Model# 23573 | Canopies | Northern Tool + Equipment

Would appreciate comments and suggestions.

We are located in the northern area of piedmont, N.C. (Greensboro).

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a carport very similar to that one, same size, same color, from Coscto. Not sure about "portable", it is most likely heavier and bulkier than it appears. I have had mine for over 3years, it has withstood many strong thunderstorms (mine is anchored with supplied tent spikes). I was able to assemble it by myself, but to be honest, taking it apart and re-assembing would be a complete pain, I would probably just tear it down and buy a new one, would come to about $75 a year to protect my car, good deal! Good luck, Blain

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this it seems like a very good deal.... Powell & Powell Supply Company :: Clearance Sale!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to y`all for reading and replying to my request for info about "portable" carports. Still looking at options.

HRP

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.teksupply.com sells all kinds of these carports.

I think Harbor Freight even has some models. This kind of carport is perfect for storing lifted trucks for sale while it might be sitting for a period of time waiting for a sale. That will keep the interior cooler and keep bird droppings and such off the paint. Because keeping the truck looking good will make it easier to sell quickly.

Thread Information