Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shelves

Post Thanks / Like
    So much crap lying around.. spent some $$$ on some industrial grade stainless shelving. Not cheap by any means ($600 shipped for both of them) but it really cleaned up my garage, and they are REALLY strong.. i can grab the top shelf and do pulls up on them without the unit falling over or even the shelf itself flexing.

Still a lot of junk ( car parts) lying around, but hopefully those will be on the car itself soon. Still lots of room to add detailing products! Also need to clean the floor and tidy up, but that`ll have to wait til the weekend.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW 600.00 bucks. Dude when you shop you go all out. Looks great and your products too!.......:xyxthumbs
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    i absolutly love that griots random orbital bag...looks great
    Ultimate Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw that bag at lowes with tools for 39.00 bucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw a bag that looks just like that at lowes with tools for 39.00 bucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    the griots bag actually houses all my little detailing brushes and other misc things, and the compartment below has my waffle weave towels. The bag on the top shelf is what has my ultimate detailing machine. The spot next to the UDM is reserved for a makita 9227 that I will be getting soon

Hopefully i`ll add some products like zaino, ultima, and a few others soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralliart16
    the griots bag actually houses all my little detailing brushes and other misc things, and the compartment below has my waffle weave towels. The bag on the top shelf is what has my ultimate detailing machine. The spot next to the UDM is reserved for a makita 9227 that I will be getting soon

Hopefully i`ll add some products like zaino, ultima, and a few others soon.
    How many ounces are those spray bottles?

Post Thanks / Like
    they are 35 oz, from griots garage. As far as I know though, they don`t sell just the spray bottles. Shame though, I like the design of them

Post Thanks / Like
    I really hate to break this to you, but I got what looks to be the same exact shelf you have from either Costco or Sam`s club (can`t remember which, but I think it was Sam`s) and it cost WAY WAY WAY less than that. IIRC it was around $75, but I know for sure it was under $120 because I wouldn`t have let my wife buy it if it cost more than that. Mine not only looks exactly like yours, it also included the hard plastic lining for your to put on your shelves.

In any case, I love how well organized your garage is.

EDIT: I just went out to the garage to take a look at mine. On the SS part, there`s a stamp that says "Seville Classics Inc. Torrance, CA" with an NSF label and then it says Made in China. Yours might be a slightly heavier duty version as your caster wheels look just slightly larger than mine. That`s probably the reason why yours cost much more, although from what I can see just by looks alone, there shouldn`t be that big of a price difference as they are very similar.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOOPS.. fixed my images, there are 3 pictures now.

LOL, its not $600 for that little red plastic shelf and the big one. It was $300 for the 5 foot wide one and around $200 for the smaller one, and $100 shipping. Yes they`re expensive, but they are extreme heavy duty (can support 1000 lbs per shelf). Extreme overkill I know, but thats how I am.

Thanks for the compliments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are some nice shelves. :2thumbs:

I know from experience that they are expensive as well. We have about 10 of them that were ordered at work. We use them to move, haul, and store tons of computer equipment. They hold a great deal of weight as we load them with 21" CRT monitors and heavy tower systems... they don`t budge. When putting them together I found it hard to believe that those small black plastic sleeves would support so much.

We`ve even loaded them up with PC`s, shrink wrapped the whole rack, and loaded them onto a Ryder truck when bringing equipment back to town after Hurricane Katrina. Talk about a life saver but man I don`t want to have to do that over again :shocked

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice shelves. I like that fact that they`re on wheels. I have a Costco Gorilla Rack -- which I bought for around $60-70. It`s also very large and sturdy (each shelf can hold 1000#). However, it`s very difficult to move.

PS. I have the same wagon too -- except mine has the phat AT tires

Post Thanks / Like
    I have that wagon too, but it doesn`t come with the baby seat! Talk about safety minded!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So much crap lying around.. spent some $$$ on some industrial grade stainless shelving. Not cheap by any means ($600 shipped for both of them) but it really cleaned up my garage, and they are REALLY strong.. i can grab the top shelf and do pulls up on them without the unit falling over or even the shelf itself flexing.
    The million dollar question: How many pull ups can you do? :chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    they are 35 oz, from griots garage. As far as I know though, they don`t sell just the spray bottles. Shame though, I like the design of them

they looked bigger than 35oz, I would like to find some 64oz bottles that I can purchase consistantly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information