Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New shelves

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imageautodetail
    they looked bigger than 35oz, I would like to find some 64oz bottles that I can purchase consistantly

64 oz would be way too heavy for the average person. That`s half a gallon. You might as well look into getting a pull-away sprayer similar to what you find with the P21S gel sprayer or the sprayers that come with gallon-size bug spray.

If anyone are interested in the shelves shown in this thread, Sam`s Club sells very similar ones for $76.73. I was just there a little earlier this evening.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    64 oz would be way too heavy for the average person. That`s half a gallon. You might as well look into getting a pull-away sprayer similar to what you find with the P21S gel sprayer or the sprayers that come with gallon-size bug spray.

If anyone are interested in the shelves shown in this thread, Sam`s Club sells very similar ones for $76.73. I was just there a little earlier this evening.

I never thought of the bug/weed type sprayers, excellent idea, A couple of my chemicals I find my self filling numerous times a day and would love just to do it once when I shut down. Along with the shelf comment, the ones that he purchased are probably Metro Brand, which are the number one choice in professional kitchens-now note I have been a chef since 98 and have alot of experience with these shelves, I have set up alot of kitchens and to save money on one, I purchased shelves from Lowes that are very similar for about $80 and found out that although not quite as weight forgiving worked just fine, definately worth the $300 per shelving unit savings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT

I have some very similar ones from Costco. Mine also have these neat little `walls` that go across the back of each shelf so you can`t push things off the back. I think they were $89 or something.

With that amount of shipping, the price, and the plethora of Griot`s products, I`m guessing the OP`s shelves / kart came from Griot`s. I may go over to their detailing clinic / sale at the warehouse next weekend-I can`t afford their shipping (plus getting screwed with sales tax) and they`re only 40 minutes from me.
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kompressornsc
    I have some very similar ones from Costco. Mine also have these neat little `walls` that go across the back of each shelf so you can`t push things off the back. I think they were $89 or something.

With that amount of shipping, the price, and the plethora of Griot`s products, I`m guessing the OP`s shelves / kart came from Griot`s. I may go over to their detailing clinic / sale at the warehouse next weekend-I can`t afford their shipping (plus getting screwed with sales tax) and they`re only 40 minutes from me.
    where exactly is new castle

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good. However, I would have gone with a Gladiator setup or something like that for $600.
    2013 Mazda 3 Skyactiv Sedan

2005 Mazda 3 2.3 Sportback

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imageautodetail
    where exactly is new castle

Eat of Indy about 35 miles. Griot`s warehouse is in Plainfield. They`re in a Motorsports `Industrial Park` along with John Force Racing, IMPACT, March, Beast chassis and a bunch of other businesses. Very cool area if you`re into racing. From Louisville, you`re about 90 minutes away (my wife works in Louisville 2 days a week).
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kompressornsc

You`re right, Costco sells very similar ones too for $76.99 at my local Costco. It looks like the difference between the Costco vs. Sam`s Club shelves is that Costco has the "walls" that goes on the back of each shelf, whereas Sam`s Club has a plastic liner that sits on the actual shelf to prevent things from falling through.

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you use that large of a compressor for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHBonney
    What do you use that large of a compressor for?

running air tools. In addition to detailing cars, I also do a lot of work on em. So I run impact wrenches, tire inflators, etc..

Also the air gun attachment is really handy for blowing dust out of car vents and crevices when detailing.. you`d be suprised what 120psi can do

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralliart16
    running air tools. In addition to detailing cars, I also do a lot of work on em. So I run impact wrenches, tire inflators, etc..

Also the air gun attachment is really handy for blowing dust out of car vents and crevices when detailing.. you`d be suprised what 120psi can do
    Oh I have no doubt, I was just curious what people used those for. :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    man that is nice. all my stuff is on an old book case lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Someones a gearhead, I spotted all of those optima car batterys...I use those racks too, sams club for me too, love them.
    1999 Trans Am Firehawk #157 LS1 Roadster

"Weekend Warrior just keeping my cars clean"

Club Flex Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information