Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing what a little paint can do. Not a bad upgrade for very little money. Great score on those shelves. Hell I might try to get you to come to my shop and organize that LOL.

And what do you mean no one makes parts for the Grand Am?? There are tons of companies out there that make anything from custom interiors moldings, overlays, to superchargers turbos Bodykits, and the like for GA`s try finding aftermarket stuff for Z-24`s LOL now that`s a real challange.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coupe
    Way way way ahead of you.

I actually amazed you know Zoom.

Dave Buckshaw from DHP is one of my best friends. I met him at one of the IDD events a few years back @ Norwalk and he`s gone to a couple of parties at Dave`s house. Cool guy.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Way way way ahead of you.

I actually amazed you know Zoom.

I was too! One of my babies is a W-body so I know of Zoom as well. Nice looking garage you have there Coupe. I also have the same floor lights and craftsman jacks:woot:

BTW how do you like your S n` S headers? You drive your car in the winter at all? Just wondering quality over all.
    BGB Mobile Detailing Service -ASE & I-Car certified Refinishing Technician as of 8/12/08

78 Monte -01 Monte LSX -04 KB Cobra(SOLD) -10 2SS Camaro

Post Thanks / Like
    Afters:

Sure is ghetto, but it works for now.

Doesn`t look `ghetto` to me ... looks like a neat, well organized, and brightly lit work space for detailing. :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    Amazing what a little paint can do. Not a bad upgrade for very little money. Great score on those shelves. Hell I might try to get you to come to my shop and organize that LOL.

And what do you mean no one makes parts for the Grand Am?? There are tons of companies out there that make anything from custom interiors moldings, overlays, to superchargers turbos Bodykits, and the like for GA`s try finding aftermarket stuff for Z-24`s LOL now that`s a real challange.

No, they dont.

Sure there is the ussual cheap ricer mods like some of what you listed, but thats about it.

The only body kits there are look like crap and are built like crap. Just plain cheap.

There is only 1 SC kit available and its $4400 and it has a crap ton of problems, i would have to put another grand into to make it reliable.

No TC kits.....no one makes them.

Just about anything performance related has to be custom made.

They JUST started making tail lights and headlights for these cars, this gen has been out for 8 years and they just started making the easy stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Coupe sometimes you make me wonder. Having been part of the Z-24 sceen for the past 10 years or so trust me when I say there are just **** load tons of parts out there for the Grand-ams. Because when GM performance comes out with new stuff (the 3400 is probably the most supported V6 engine in GM`s entire line up.) we have to find some way to emulate it.

As far as body kits go should you want that

FX-designs

Diza Racing

Razzi

Onderground performance

Bomex

All have many kits available for the GA`s

If you know anything at all about engine building and perfromance you can very easily go to GMperformance and pick a slew of cams cranks and rebuild kits. We have people dropping the 3400 into their Z-24`s on a daily basis putting anywhere from 220-well over 400 HP using nothing but off the shelf stuff from GM themselves.

If you can`t find the stuff make that GA of your just a monster machine it`s because you just arn`t looking hard enough. because there are a lot of support companines out there.

If you really need it PM me and I`ll send you a crap load of links to just about anything you could need.

IOWA BOY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coupe, nice garage after painting and shelving. What I would add first is new electrical service box, at least 100 amps. Run electric to new outlets and where you want your lights, put lights in the corners where the ceiling and wall meet, if the lighting is of the plug in type just use regular wall plug ins as for a house with box and cover. you wont need outlets every 2 feet but 4 feet will be close enough, plus the up high for your lights. Insulate and line the ceiling, mine is of the chip board type. Paint the ceiling white whatever you use. Next install would be water service but even I dont have that at home yet, I have hot and cold on the side of the house 20 feet away and have washed cars below freezing. Dont use gas in the garage!!! Electrical heaters are safer and more effective, instant heat! Just make sure you have area to install and move them around the vehicle where youy need them. RANDAL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    Coupe sometimes you make me wonder. Having been part of the Z-24 sceen for the past 10 years or so trust me when I say there are just **** load tons of parts out there for the Grand-ams. Because when GM performance comes out with new stuff (the 3400 is probably the most supported V6 engine in GM`s entire line up.) we have to find some way to emulate it.

As far as body kits go should you want that

FX-designs

Diza Racing

Razzi

Onderground performance

Bomex

All have many kits available for the GA`s

If you know anything at all about engine building and perfromance you can very easily go to GMperformance and pick a slew of cams cranks and rebuild kits. We have people dropping the 3400 into their Z-24`s on a daily basis putting anywhere from 220-well over 400 HP using nothing but off the shelf stuff from GM themselves.

If you can`t find the stuff make that GA of your just a monster machine it`s because you just arn`t looking hard enough. because there are a lot of support companines out there.

If you really need it PM me and I`ll send you a crap load of links to just about anything you could need.

Find me links then, dont just name off company`s.

Im a mod of the biggest N-body site on the net, i know what is out there and what isnt.

Milzy Motorsports and 60degreeV6 are the ONLY ones who make anything performance raleted to these engines period and we are talkin HUGE money, far more than what its worth.

Diza does NOT make body kits for us

Onderground performance NOT make body kits for us

Bomex does NOT make body kits for us

You also might wanna consider im close to Zoom and the whole W-body crowd, you cannot school me on a vehicle ive been heavily involed with for 7 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Find me links then, dont just name off company`s.

Im a mod of the biggest N-body site on the net, i know what is out there and what isnt.

Milzy Motorsports and 60degreeV6 are the ONLY ones who make anything performance raleted to these engines period and we are talkin HUGE money, far more than what its worth.

Diza does NOT make body kits for us

Onderground performance NOT make body kits for us

Bomex does NOT make body kits for us

You also might wanna consider im close to Zoom and the whole W-body crowd, you cannot school me on a vehicle ive been heavily involed with for 7 years.

Even in the W-body crowd the 3400 doesn`t have much of anything supporting that engine. Not sure what that guy is talking about. But if you do have any links I would like to see them so I can pass them along to the 3400 guys.

RSM of Canada used to have a supercharger kit for the 3400 but they no longer exist.
    BGB Mobile Detailing Service -ASE & I-Car certified Refinishing Technician as of 8/12/08

78 Monte -01 Monte LSX -04 KB Cobra(SOLD) -10 2SS Camaro

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job on the garage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking great coupe. You`re lucky you have space for detailing i have a 2 door but its filled to the nine with household stuff. i can only fit my car in and it`s an adventure just to wax my car in my garage.

Post Thanks / Like
    definately a nice change, I`m going to start mine soon as well and you just gave me some motivation
    `95 GT, Catback, O/R H-Pipe, 3.27 gear,

13.515@99.67 w/ 1.737 60`

`07 GT, Mac Axle back, O/R X-Pipe, 3.31 gear

13.36@103.7 1.96 60`

Post Thanks / Like
    Big improvement :goodjob

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks better than what I have to work with. (25` x 25` carport.. dirt floor, not closed in.) Trying to decide what I want to do with it now without spending a bunch of money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information