Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking through a magazine and came across this add so decided to check it out online and all I can say is WOW! I want this in my garage but I`m sure it is DAMN expensive. Anyway check it out Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet. Gotta add some here as "sweet" isn`t long enough...
    Autoeng

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, I don`t really want to know how much...... But man would that be cool to have cabinets with graphics in them....

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could send them my fridge door I have in my garage and have them inject a pic on to it. I wonder if its only the material used to make the cabinets that it works on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, but what happens when get a new car? :p

Post Thanks / Like
    get new cabinets made. I wouldn`t get a car on there personally. I would have it come flat black and have old school pin up girls on it with pinstriping. I`m going to call them tomorrow to see how much it costs. I`ll keep you all informed

Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing something simlar but I will be painting on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTContour
    Awesome, but what happens when get a new car? :p

change the doors

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileJay
    get new cabinets made. I wouldn`t get a car on there personally. I would have it come flat black and have old school pin up girls on it with pinstriping. I`m going to call them tomorrow to see how much it costs. I`ll keep you all informed

A cabinet flat black with a image in the background would cost you approxmetly $2000

Post Thanks / Like
    holy crap, really!?! thats not expensive at all. I thought it would be a HELL of a lot more.

Post Thanks / Like
    A good sign making company that does car/truck graphics lettering could do something like this for you. Think of a giant ink jet printer image on a big vinyl sheet. It will cost a lot less. Probably won`t look as good. Those cabinets are real nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLINY
    A good sign making company that does car/truck graphics lettering could do something like this for you. Think of a giant ink jet printer image on a big vinyl sheet. It will cost a lot less. Probably won`t look as good. Those cabinets are real nice.

A good sign making company could do something like this but I know for a fact (since I work for Unique Garage) that it much more expensive. The cost of the vinyl than you need an overlam and than applying it to doors would cost approxmetly 2000. That`s not including the cabinets. We sell a pattented unique process that actually bakes the a digital print in a laminate. A laminate thats is like your countertops in your kitchen. You can wash it with paint thinner you can throw gas any kind of chemical and it wont come off. Please don`t connfuse this with a vinyl sticker or decal it is a much more supperior product than that. We have been engineering this product for over 5 years and we are ready to put it to the test. I guarrantee you this product is far more superior than vinyl and much more affordable

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique Garage
    ... bakes the a digital print in a laminate. A laminate thats is like your countertops in your kitchen. You can wash it with paint thinner you can throw gas any kind of chemical and it wont come off. ...
    Cool!

PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Facemount on 0.125" copoly would be much more cost effective.

What it would lack in durability (I don`t throw gas on my cabinents) it would make up for it in the ability to replace it dozens of times for the same cost. Cool cabinets though, and a good solution for enthusiasts that don`t want to do the leg work.
    -07 Impreza SE Sport Wagon

-71 MGB GT

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique Garage
    A good sign making company could do something like this but I know for a fact (since I work for Unique Garage) that it much more expensive. The cost of the vinyl than you need an overlam and than applying it to doors would cost approxmetly 2000. That`s not including the cabinets. We sell a pattented unique process that actually bakes the a digital print in a laminate. A laminate thats is like your countertops in your kitchen. You can wash it with paint thinner you can throw gas any kind of chemical and it wont come off. Please don`t connfuse this with a vinyl sticker or decal it is a much more supperior product than that. We have been engineering this product for over 5 years and we are ready to put it to the test. I guarrantee you this product is far more superior than vinyl and much more affordable
    Unique Garage,

Please review our rules regarding commercial postings:

http://autopia.org/forum/davids-blog...spam-spam.html

Tort,

(moderator)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information