Post Thanks / Like
    GARAGE BUILDER REFERRAL - I am considering having a new free standing garage built at my home in Northern New Jersey (Bergen County). Looking for some referrals for constuction company / builder who specializes in garages...

If you have had a custom garage built in New Jersey, and can refer a quality builder, please let me know. Any pictures of your set-up would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Where in Bergen County (not that it matters). I might be able to help. Steve D

Post Thanks / Like
    Steve, I need to actually send you another email re: garages. I`ll shoot one to you in a few.
    :usa

2008 Tacoma

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave,

I have a cousin in northern NJ from Port Murray that owns a custom building company. The company is called Cianfrocca Builders, LLC and they specialize in building custom homes and additions. I have seen many of the custom homes and other projects he has done and they are incredible. Very knowledgeable , very professional, and the work they produce is very high quality. You can check out his website at Cianfrocca Builders, LLC - NJ, PA custom homes and renovations for more information and just click on the Contact link to get in touch with him. You won`t be disappointed. Good Luck, Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SR77
    Dave,

I have a cousin in northern NJ from Port Murray that owns a custom building company. The company is called Cianfrocca Builders, LLC and they specialize in building custom homes and additions. I have seen many of the custom homes and other projects he has done and they are incredible. Very knowledgeable , very professional, and the work they produce is very high quality. You can check out his website at Cianfrocca Builders, LLC - NJ, PA custom homes and renovations for more information and just click on the Contact link to get in touch with him. You won`t be disappointed. Good Luck, Sean

Sean......I just sent an email to Jeff at the contact address on his website and it bounced. I have a piece of property I am putting on the market today but would consider building a new high tech home with an "ultimate garage" . I`m headed out of town this week but had hoped to chat with him today. Steve D

Post Thanks / Like
    Steve, thats strange. maybe its a problem with the link. Or maybe its something with Outlook, I usually like to copy these address into another mail provider. I will mention this to him when I see him as this is keeping business from reaching him. Also, try using the phone numbers listed under the contact link. These should get you in contact with him, but if you are still having trouble let me know. Sorry bout that, Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    If I remember I will snap a pic of a neighbor, makes me green with envy, he is having a 5 or 6 car built right now. Its looking like more than my home, which is in no way small...

I haven`t met the guy, cant wait to see what he puts in there, or how it turns out, but for now its very impressive. If you don`t mind taking a drive to Cedar Grove....

Thread Information