Post Thanks / Like
    Just wired up my Christmas present, a Polk subwoofer, in my garage. It sounds great, should have done it a long time ago.

I also got a CD player for the garage for Christmas. Now I`m almost fully equiped, I have heat, TV with cable, Stereo receiver, cassette player, CD player, subwoofer, fridge, metal lathe, air compressor, 20 - 4 foot florescent lights, and plenty of tools in a 24 x 24 garage. Still need to get the hoist, water, and drain.

I have a Pioneer receiver and have 10 6x9 car speakers mounted in the walls (surround sound, LOL). I just reworked a pair of old bookshelf speaker enclosures and fitted them with some Pioneer 6" component speakers. They will replace 2 of the 6x9s in the wall. I love to tinker and play around with different speakers and stuff. Anyone else like that?

Nothing like detailing with good tunes in full fidelity!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your garage sounds just like mine I *need* to get a little fridge for this summer on those hot days of detailing. The TV and stereo are very convenient to have in the garage. If you get a chance take some pictures please, it sounds awesome, congrats!

Post Thanks / Like
    A fridge is very nice to have, I keep a large container of drinking water in mine and plenty of cold pop. It`s a full size fridge left over from another house, my wife keeps stuff in the freezer so we`re both happy.

Can`t miss those big games on detailing days, hence the TV. Some days I like peace and quiet but most days I like some tunes. I probably have as much fun switching speakers around as listening.

I could take some pics, need to tidy up some first, LOL. My garage is not like some of the very neat and tidy showplaces I`ve seen pics of, I do a lot of stuff in there and it is quite messy at times. Working on cars sometimes results in pools of oil on the floor and grease on things. I have lots of fun.

Thread Information