Post Thanks / Like
    Hope this is in the right forum. Like most of you guys I have tons of MF towels and applicators and dozens of bottles of stuff just about everywhere in the garage. I need some help on ideas of what might be the best way to organize all my detailing supplies. I have seen people with plastic file cabinet looking thing that they put there detail stuff in. Any ideas on where to get one?

Also a garage organization question in general. I also have lots of spray cans and bottles. Currently I just have then in a cabinet. The problem is when reaching for one bottle in end up knocking over 5 other ones. Any ideas on a good way to organize a bunch on bottles? I have seen cabinets with area in the door for bottles but those seem rather expensive and with not much space. A pic of your set ups would be nice.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think some got them from costco, but look at Hdepot, Lowes, etc as well.

I would come up with a plan, draw it out, then take everything out, clean and put back together. Use the principles of organization, stuff you dont hardly ever use, put it out of the way, throw away items you know you will never use again, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wont bore you with all of my pictures reposted in your thread so here is a link to a thread i made a while ago

I was going to use cabinets as well but decided against it because I want to be able to see my products. I really like the shelving system. Since these pictures were taken my dad took an old toy cabinet type thing and made it into a detailing chest, it holds my gallon products now I will take a picture of it if you are interested in seeing it, it holds a lot of products and everything is in plain site. Hope this helps!

Thread Information