Once apon a time this client lived in Toronto and always had his new cars prepped by a great detailer by the name of Kevin Hamill of GTA in detail! Kevin is no average detailer his skills are world renown and second to non. When Kevin`s client moved to the bay he asked for a recommendation to take care of his new Cayenne GTS. I was honored and pleasantly surprised to receive this recommendation! No pressure at all living up to such a high standard! Lets get on with it!

First glance a little lifeless but that is fairly common on "new" cars.

Hmm someone needs rotary lessons!

So far some normal defects here and there swirls, etchings, and basic lack of shine.

The hood was hammered! There were tons of water spots, which I later found to be all over the car. At this point I had seen enough so I got busy washing and decontaminating paint and wheels.

So after cleaning it up I started with a few test spots.

Since the paint on this car was hard as concrete, to get these results took multiple steps! I had a planned laid out to make sure I live up to my Canadian friends recommendation.

Ok fast forward a day and half, some lost sleep, and what seemed like a never ending polishing session! This is naked paint before coating. Just checking in multiple light sources to make sure its good. And well... HOLY GLOSSY!!!

She Naked! And BRIGHT!

Pulled back inside and Opti Coat Pro was applied! After an hour or so she`s ready for her close up!

I`m pretty sure I did not disappoint!

I think I did ok! hopefully up to expectations! And in all honesty I wish these pictures did justice to what this car looked like in person.

Thanks for looking!
Joseph Torbati
OCDetailing
Like us on Facebook!

P.S. Just for fun hope you like my video!!!
OCDetailing Presents Joseph Torbati Polishing Expert - YouTube