This was a 3 day detail and cost well over $1000 but im sure several members who are detailers charge that also so here is his review.

Recent Posts By Others

Frederick posted an album to Reflective Auto Detailing`s timeline: Untitled Album.
So, why spend upward of a grand on a detailing work? Here is my opinion:

1. Stay clean and dust free
I drove my car from Seattle to Vancouver, BC and back. Everyone knows I-5 is dirty with dirts and whatnot. My STi stayed clean throughout the trip and even after leaving it outside overnight it still looks better than 2 hours after normal wash. The Gtechniq surface coating makes dust won`t stick, that means my ride stay glossy longer.

2. Embrace the rain
Normally I would wash my car and pray it won`t rain soon. Now I actually embrace the rain. With G5 glass coating and EXO + C1 on the painted surface, water won`t for too long and it actually forms beads on the surface. You just need to move your car at "appropriate" speed and they all just slides off - and you don`t need your windshield wiper

3. Sports brake pad, not a nightmare anymore
One thing most sports car owner worry about is - dust brake. Sports brake pad does dust a lot more usually. I have Porterfield RS4 on my STi and the dust will make the wheels dirty in few days. With the wheel armor applied, dust actually flocks into some spots and when you run water through it, it will be just gone.

4. Easy maintenance
I am a busy person (you can call me lazy too, but mostly busy ) and I don`t have a lot of time to wash my car regularly. C1 + EXO is doing me a great favor that I just need to blow water on the car and most dust/grims will be gone. Bugs and bird poo will go away after a spray usually, or you can just smudge it a little and it`ll just be gone with the water. Yes, it is that easy. Just make sure you have a high quality drying cloth not to scratch the finish - especially cloths with tags on!

Enough said. See for yourself. This is my car sitting outside on the driveway overnight after the Vancouver <-> Seattle trip I mentioned above. Believe it or not I didn`t touch it yet when I shot these photos, even before I spray water on it to remove those bugs on the bumper. As always, no photoshop done either!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1274774&type=1
Photo
Untitled Album
By: Reflective Auto Detailing
Photos: 5
Like · · Share · 2 hours ago
Top Comments